BLK-Sagan's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Well that shirt is the main reason that my family became suspicious of my non-belief…"

BLK-Sagan replied Aug 7, 2010 to Create a Quote (Pro-Atheism, Anti-Theism, or Maxim)

278 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Mahatma Coat

"I made a shirt a while back that said," Thank God for Darwin"."

BLK-Sagan replied Aug 7, 2010 to Create a Quote (Pro-Atheism, Anti-Theism, or Maxim)

278 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Mahatma Coat

"ROFL"

278 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Mahatma Coat

"I totally agree, and we all know that claiming to be an Atheist in the eye of the pu…"

BLK-Sagan replied Jul 12, 2010 to S.E. Cupp is not an atheist, shes something worse...A CHRISTIAN APOLOGIST!

42 May 2, 2012
Reply by Joshua Francom

"ROFL!"

BLK-Sagan replied Jul 12, 2010 to S.E. Cupp is not an atheist, shes something worse...A CHRISTIAN APOLOGIST!

42 May 2, 2012
Reply by Joshua Francom

"I honestly kinda wished that I didn't watch that video. lol I was having a great nig…"

42 May 2, 2012
Reply by Joshua Francom

"Okay I have never heard of S.E Cupp and I have never actually watched the Bill Mayer…"

42 May 2, 2012
Reply by Joshua Francom

"I totally agree. Once I had dropped my religion, I had a realization. I was like, "O…"

BLK-Sagan replied Jul 2, 2010 to

just now

"I know huh!lol"

BLK-Sagan replied Jul 1, 2010 to ATHEIST BILLBOARD DEFACED and Smalley is hardcore!

5 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"LMAO> I experience this all the time. Old friends on my facebook account that pos…"

BLK-Sagan replied Jul 1, 2010 to

just now

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service