Donald R Barbera's Discussions (152)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"No, I am not not against Christmas as a holiday for family, friends, eating, drinkin…"

Donald R Barbera replied Dec 13 to How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

210 Dec 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Even in that frightening moment, why did he refer to Brown as a demon? Certainly, at…"

Donald R Barbera replied Nov 26 to Officer Who Shot Brown in Ferguson Might Not Be Playing With Full Deck, Saying He Was Assaulted by "Demon"

18 Nov 27
Reply by James M. Martin

"Excuse my ignorance, but someone told me there is a country where it is unlawful not…"

Donald R Barbera replied Nov 12 to "Big White Evangelical Vote" Helped GOP Take Lead in Midterms

52 Nov 12
Reply by sk8eycat

"Democrats win in the South. They're called "blue dog" Democrats.  The Southern Democ…"

Donald R Barbera replied Nov 12 to "Big White Evangelical Vote" Helped GOP Take Lead in Midterms

52 Nov 12
Reply by sk8eycat

"I think the President's speech after the elections results were clear carried a scat…"

Donald R Barbera replied Nov 11 to "Big White Evangelical Vote" Helped GOP Take Lead in Midterms

52 Nov 12
Reply by sk8eycat

"There is no understanding the depth of American ignorance. Actually, I shouldn't say…"

Donald R Barbera replied Nov 11 to Bestseller Lists Not What They Used To Be

51 Nov 14
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Broadway: "send in the Clowns.""

Donald R Barbera replied Nov 11 to Clowns for Jesus

23 Nov 13
Reply by Idaho Spud

"You're right! I guess there are a lot of crap holes in the world. I think the Middle…"

Donald R Barbera replied Sep 19 to The Sickness has Spread to Australia

26 Sep 19
Reply by Donald R Barbera

"Like you I am hardly surprised. I live in Texas and nothing that once housed Souther…"

Donald R Barbera replied Sep 18 to Texas A&M adds prayer before football games.

6 Sep 22
Reply by Craigart14

"It is what it is. Perhaps, you like this one--if it walks like a duck, quacks like a…"

Donald R Barbera replied Sep 18 to The Sickness has Spread to Australia

26 Sep 19
Reply by Donald R Barbera

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service