Atheist Nexus Logo

damian's Discussions (466)

Discussions Replied To (392) Replies Latest Activity

"There have been so many examples of different things that got under christians' skin…"

damian replied Dec 26, 2014 to Zombie Christmas!

17 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by Michael Penn

"I used to kneel and pray at my bed before going to sleep. One night, I just laughed…"

damian replied Dec 25, 2014 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

328 Jan 12
Reply by Sky God

"  "

damian replied Nov 28, 2014 to What are u listening to?

112 Apr 14
Reply by sk8eycat

"I don't think I know an atheist in real, day to day life. I'm not sure how i'd react…"

damian replied Nov 3, 2014 to Trouble meeting other atheists

24 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Fiona Hawke

"I'm kind of excited. I already told my mother that I'm skipping thanksgiving at my s…"

damian replied Nov 3, 2014 to This Holiday seaon:

8 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by C.L.A.W.S.

"Latest two songs I've been hooked on. Chicago with earth wind and fire "Sing a Song"…"

damian replied Oct 23, 2014 to What are u listening to?

112 Apr 14
Reply by sk8eycat

"Jerry Dewitt seems to have a thriving congregation in Lake Charles, La. Did you see…"

damian replied Oct 11, 2014 to Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?

68 on Friday
Reply by Eric Sergent

"glad you dropped by"

damian replied Oct 11, 2014 to Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?

68 on Friday
Reply by Eric Sergent

"The first doubt came in anthropology 101. The professor said something similar to "I…"

68 on Friday
Reply by Eric Sergent

"I'm right where you are. I see family on facebook, and realize that my profile would…"

damian replied Aug 17, 2014 to Isolation and Depression

58 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Steve

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service