damian's Discussions (462)

Discussions Replied To (388) Replies Latest Activity

"Jerry Dewitt seems to have a thriving congregation in Lake Charles, La. Did you see…"

damian replied Oct 11 to Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?

67 Oct 11
Reply by Michael Penn

"glad you dropped by"

damian replied Oct 11 to Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?

67 Oct 11
Reply by Michael Penn

"The first doubt came in anthropology 101. The professor said something similar to "I…"

67 Oct 11
Reply by Michael Penn

"I'm right where you are. I see family on facebook, and realize that my profile would…"

damian replied Aug 17 to Isolation and Depression

58 Sep 7
Reply by Steve

"I don't know if I could have your patience and energy with this issue. This is one r…"

damian replied Aug 17 to The born-again MIL battle continues

34 Aug 17
Reply by damian

"Very embarrassing for me. A local radio host thought it was a good idea. One man rea…"

damian replied Apr 14 to Lousy-ana Wants to Make Bible the Official State Book

14 Apr 14
Reply by Michael Penn

"Look at her friend closely; very well behaved. > click here for pic(s) "

damian replied Mar 30 to DELUSIONAL AND IMAGINARY

24 Mar 30
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"I like that feedback:) I work with the equipment I have, which isn't much. Usually,…"

damian replied Mar 29 to old thread - you can delete

2 Mar 29
Reply by damian

"I don't think anything can be gained by protesting a funeral. I hope no one does tha…"

damian replied Mar 16 to Westboro Baptist Church Patriarch Fred Phelps Near Death

24 Mar 22
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I wanted to experience something, but never did. That's part of the reason I started…"

damian replied Mar 15 to A question for the ex-religious

21 Apr 19
Reply by John Aultman

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service