Richard Haynes's Discussions (452)

Discussions Replied To (304) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's another one I forgot to add. It is used by Atheist United.  I kinda like its…"

Richard Haynes replied Sep 3, 2011 to NEED YOUR INPUT: Social Networking Buttons

63 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Jared Pennell

"I'm thinking that we could have a myriad of choices. Some people have unique variati…"

Richard Haynes replied Sep 3, 2011 to NEED YOUR INPUT: Social Networking Buttons

63 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Jared Pennell

"Ha! "2 cents." I agree that the simple X is best. The US reference has come up befor…"

63 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Jared Pennell

"Cool Ava. I look forward to seeing them."

63 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Jared Pennell

"George you're right. I forgot all about that. The X was designed to be like an atom…"

63 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Jared Pennell

"I understand your points. However, favicons and buttons have to be extremely simple.…"

63 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Jared Pennell

"Go to your profile page and change your settings."

Richard Haynes replied Aug 25, 2011 to How to get atheist nexus to stop sending me messages?!

3 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Cheryl

"There are no thumbs down. I think you are referring to the logo that display the num…"

Richard Haynes replied May 6, 2011 to Concerning Chat

46 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Larry Dawson

"That person has already been banned. FYI: When a spammer gets past our walls, we ba…"

Richard Haynes replied Apr 17, 2011 to Atheist nexus member spamming me.

9 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Goz

"Something's wrong then. Two people said they reported him, and I didn't get either e…"

Richard Haynes replied Mar 12, 2011 to Atheist nexus now #1 google search with term: homo "phobia" atheist. Congrats! The #1 atheist antigay soapbox!

28 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Dogly

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service