Atheist Nexus Logo

Richard Haynes's Discussions (441)

Discussions Replied To (294) Replies Latest Activity

"You are very kind. Thank you."

Richard Haynes replied Feb 22 to Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

3 Feb 22
Reply by Richard Haynes

"Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I have posted a new video of a newe…"

Richard Haynes replied Feb 21 to Brother Richard talks at Atheist Alliance International

106 Mar 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Wow! Great comments everyone. This old video originally got a lot of negative feedba…"

Richard Haynes replied Apr 17, 2014 to Brother Richard talks at Atheist Alliance International

106 Mar 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I know that guy. :)For the record, in this interview I am not really commenting on t…"

Richard Haynes replied Apr 17, 2014 to Brother Richard talks at Atheist Alliance International

106 Mar 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Ha! Too funny. Who would have thought that the sound of a drill could be the less an…"

Richard Haynes replied Dec 24, 2013 to Holiday Horror!

48 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Hopefully, this stuff will be fixed soon. It is really causing some problems. Thanks…"

Richard Haynes replied May 22, 2013 to Latest Activity?

35 May 23, 2013
Reply by Lillie

"I believe we have almost everything complete. Does anyone notice any other problems?"

Richard Haynes replied May 22, 2013 to Latest Activity?

35 May 23, 2013
Reply by Lillie

"The latest activity is still available on the front page. It took up way too much sp…"

Richard Haynes replied May 21, 2013 to Latest Activity?

35 May 23, 2013
Reply by Lillie

"For the record, we do not yet know what happened. We were not down for maintenance,…"

Richard Haynes replied Feb 11, 2013 to Why was Atheist Nexus down?

23 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by James Kz

"James, if a spammer gets through our new member moderation, we are dependent on memb…"

Richard Haynes replied Aug 3, 2012 to Spamalot

4 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

sk8eycat replied to matthew greenberg's discussion time for pols to share their feelings on atheism
13 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to matthew greenberg's discussion time for pols to share their feelings on atheism
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat liked matthew greenberg's discussion time for pols to share their feelings on atheism
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
MagetheEntertainer posted a video

Inside Gods Mind

Inside Gods Mind In this video I discuss Ran Campbell's dream about him being in the mind of God during the judgement of his childhood care givers, and deter...
2 hours ago
Profile IconFrank Pennycook, Nicholas McNemar and Neil joined Atheist Nexus
2 hours ago
Scary Guy joined Sara's group
3 hours ago
Scary Guy joined Ian's group
3 hours ago

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service