Madhukar Kulkarni's Discussions (995)

Discussions Replied To (373) Replies Latest Activity

"I would slightly disagree with you when you say that "Atheism does not state that th…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Dec 2, 2013 to Reasons atheism can be healthy, thanks to Dustin Roy's discussion

43 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Sharon Fox Nichols

"In any democratic country, rights come indirectly form the people themselves. No law…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Oct 18, 2013 to Nope - Still not a Christian Nation (and never was)

22 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"It makes no sense to me when somebody says 'There is probably no god' because this c…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Oct 13, 2013 to What is your view of Agnosticism ?

216 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"Every generation, over the past two centuries has been witnessing increased complexi…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Sep 30, 2013 to What is intelligence?

8 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Luara

"Atheists have their own thinking and need not take Buddhism for learning. All religi…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Sep 24, 2013 to Buddhism is not better than other religions...

17 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"Every religion creates a frenzied beliefs. There is no exception."

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Sep 22, 2013 to Buddhism is not better than other religions...

17 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"You haven't missed any point bu I would not insist on banning creationism. It has al…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Sep 22, 2013 to HUGE NEWS - Atheism Gets Political in US!

89 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by k.h. ky

"Most of your questions have been answered but I will give a single line answer. Plea…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Sep 22, 2013 to Beliefs as an Atheist

41 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The religious fanatics are not stupid. They all are hypocrites of the highest order.…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Sep 2, 2013 to One of the most stupid bastards alive today

22 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"There will be more of this in the coming years. I see a spirit of free-thought risin…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Sep 2, 2013 to Islam's Righteous Blasphemy: music lethal to Imams!

7 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by DonW

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service