Madhukar Kulkarni's Discussions (983)

Discussions Replied To (368) Replies Latest Activity

"Joan, I used all attributes of gods theists use to create an imaginary image of a un…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Jan 23 to What evidence would you require to believe in a higher power?

113 Feb 23
Reply by Richard C Brown

"A universal God must be utmost benevolent. He must rule the universe in the intere…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Jan 18 to What evidence would you require to believe in a higher power?

113 Feb 23
Reply by Richard C Brown

"How life be a precious gift when presently seven billions of us have got it?"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Jan 4 to US Catholic Bishops say we don't own our lives

17 Jan 5
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I do not for a moment believe that the Pope's call to atheists shows that he is any…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Dec 31, 2013 to Pope reaching out to atheists is becoming a pattern

47 Dec 31
Reply by k.h. ky

"I do not believe that this poll is truly representative of American opinion."

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Dec 22, 2013 to America, we have a problem

25 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"Great Dr. Meaden. I hope I wll be able to do something like that."

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Dec 22, 2013 to America, we have a problem

25 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"America, Ireland, Philippines all are moving in the same direction. Good going."

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Dec 20, 2013 to New Poll - our ranks are growing!! (November 2013)

22 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by matthew greenberg

"He is a reformer because hard circumstances dictate that he become one. A Pope canno…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Dec 13, 2013 to I think many of us feel like this a lot of the time.

13 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"I am sorry for the delay Joan. I am not here as frequently as I used to. You may use…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Dec 13, 2013 to Nope - Still not a Christian Nation (and never was)

22 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"No, how about Benedict XVI?"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Dec 10, 2013 to Damn you Frank! Stop making me try to like you!

10 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Reg MM

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service