Madhukar Kulkarni's Discussions (997)

Discussions Replied To (374) Replies Latest Activity

"Any power that makes itself felt and yet defies proof is unreal. That feeling of pow…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Oct 28 to Whats your take on what Gandhi ji said about "mysterious power that makes it self felt". I have felt it few times in my life, have you ?

10 Oct 28
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"The pastor then escapes the criticism of being a gay!"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Sep 11 to A Woman Ain't Nothin' But a Penis Home Says Pastor

19 Sep 12

"Errors, inconsistencies, you name it and it is there in the bible. Quran, always pre…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Sep 11 to Everything And Its Opposite

6 Sep 11
Reply by Michael Penn

"What gives you that 0.0001% uncertainty?"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Sep 11 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2298 Oct 14
Reply by sk8eycat

"Stop buying oil from them."

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Sep 11 to Saudi activist sentenced to 10 years, 1,000 lashes for insulting Islam

4 Sep 11

"Santorum lost his election to senate after he proposed an amendment to Education Fin…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Sep 11 to Santorum: Call Secularism A Religion So We Can Ban It From Public Schools.

16 Sep 11

"Among other things, the scriptures are so boring that most people like to believe in…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied May 20 to Do Religious people actually read their own holy books properly?

15 May 20
Reply by Richard K. Emms

"This is the universal criticism of Christianity today. I do not know whether this or…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied May 20 to Tolstoy on the Christian religion and equality

2 May 20
Reply by Michael Penn

"Religion is a consequence of belief in god. This belief itself is being challenged a…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied May 20 to Can atheism replace religion?

67 Jun 9
Reply by Jillian Dhyana Oliver

"Being spiritual is "Relating to or affecting the human spirit or soul as opposed to…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied May 15 to Atheism & Spirituality

28 May 15
Reply by Luara

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service