Ted Foureagles's Discussions (497)

Discussions Replied To (473) Replies Latest Activity

"On the back of my Jeep I have three of those chrome fish hanging on a string.  That'…"

Ted Foureagles replied Mar 26 to I Asked For & Received Permission to Post

10 Mar 27
Reply by Patricia

"My mother in law, who was not a wealthy woman, gave thousands to Jim & Tammy Fay…"

Ted Foureagles replied Mar 26 to Poor people tithing

21 Mar 28
Reply by Patricia

"Read how Herb Silverman fought to expose and change South Carolinas atheist exclusio…"

Ted Foureagles replied Mar 26 to List of state constitutions in US excluding atheists.

3 Mar 26
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"" Rather than wake up and see that there is no god, these people want god and they "…"

Ted Foureagles replied Mar 24 to Are more Americans becoming disconnected with religion?

18 Mar 25
Reply by Grinning Cat

"For a few years, the standard plate here in South Carolina had "IN GOD WE TRUST" in…"

Ted Foureagles replied Mar 24 to Texas License Plate case hits SC

12 Mar 24
Reply by Michael Penn

"The problem that I have with a term like "unbeliever" is that it begins with the pre…"

Ted Foureagles replied Mar 21 to

just now

"Barbara Tuchman's 1978 masterpiece, "A Distant Mirror" chronicles the late 14th cent…"

Ted Foureagles replied Mar 18 to Article alert: It's about RELIGION, stupid!

34 Mar 24
Reply by Alan Perlman

"The immigrant half of my family came here to Appalachia from Scotland in 1740, a cen…"

Ted Foureagles replied Mar 18 to Article alert: It's about RELIGION, stupid!

34 Mar 24
Reply by Alan Perlman

"The thing is, what groups like ISIS most want is confrontation with what they call "…"

Ted Foureagles replied Mar 12 to Article alert: It's about RELIGION, stupid!

34 Mar 24
Reply by Alan Perlman

"We have to keep voting, even if the situation makes it seem futile.  Here in South C…"

Ted Foureagles replied Mar 11 to SENATE GOP ATTEMPTS TO DERAIL IRAN TALKS WITH OPEN LETTER

38 Mar 22
Reply by Chuck Roast

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service