Atheist Nexus Logo

Ted Foureagles's Discussions (475)

Discussions Replied To (451) Replies Latest Activity

"Donald: You think that it was right for the CIA to overthrow Allende despite the cle…"

Ted Foureagles replied Mar 10 to The United States involvement in the Middle East

100 Mar 10
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks Dr. Clark.  I'm certainly politically liberal, and often find honest, well-re…"

Ted Foureagles replied Mar 10 to SENATE GOP ATTEMPTS TO DERAIL IRAN TALKS WITH OPEN LETTER

38 Mar 22
Reply by Chuck Roast

"Donald: Please allow me to make a few reading list suggestions that might help round…"

Ted Foureagles replied Mar 10 to The United States involvement in the Middle East

100 Mar 10
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Yes, the US military is heavily Christianized.  We have weapons and ammunition inscr…"

Ted Foureagles replied Mar 9 to Article alert: It's about RELIGION, stupid!

34 Mar 24
Reply by Alan Perlman

"I recommend "The Israel Lobby" by Mearsheimer & Walt (the whole book, not just t…"

Ted Foureagles replied Mar 9 to SENATE GOP ATTEMPTS TO DERAIL IRAN TALKS WITH OPEN LETTER

38 Mar 22
Reply by Chuck Roast

"What I largely took away from Mr. Wood's Atlantic article is that the Islamic State…"

Ted Foureagles replied Mar 9 to Article alert: It's about RELIGION, stupid!

34 Mar 24
Reply by Alan Perlman

"Oh I think so; it's been happening for a long time with economic, military and moral…"

Ted Foureagles replied Mar 9 to SENATE GOP ATTEMPTS TO DERAIL IRAN TALKS WITH OPEN LETTER

38 Mar 22
Reply by Chuck Roast

"It's treason in my comic book.  And once again, Bibi got what he wanted.  The extrem…"

38 Mar 22
Reply by Chuck Roast

""Who are the hippies?" I was one of them -- maybe still am.  I might have been a tou…"

Ted Foureagles replied Mar 7 to The United States involvement in the Middle East

100 Mar 10
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Donald: I respect your experiences overseas, and have none to offer myself.  I do kn…"

Ted Foureagles replied Mar 6 to The United States involvement in the Middle East

100 Mar 10
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service