Ted Foureagles's Discussions (361)

Discussions Replied To (341) Replies Latest Activity

"Free': (off topic)I once got one of those packages too.  The dream catcher hangs in…"

Ted Foureagles replied Sep 18 to Are you clean and organized?

110 Sep 19
Reply by Donald R Barbera

"No and, umm, no.  I live in a 180 square foot house (an old Airstream trailer), and…"

Ted Foureagles replied Sep 17 to Are you clean and organized?

110 Sep 19
Reply by Donald R Barbera

"Conservatism follows the same impulse regardless of ideological context.  I'm not sa…"

Ted Foureagles replied Sep 16 to ISIS - a conservative paradise in Iraq

17 Sep 17
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I don't know quite how anyone could force you to soften your understanding of realit…"

Ted Foureagles replied Sep 16 to Declaration of Atheism

25 on Friday
Reply by Asa Watcher

"This is my Scottish family's shield -- 15th century, I think.  To me it looks like s…"

Ted Foureagles replied Sep 16 to What will happen if Scotland Succeeds from the UK?

34 Sep 18
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Yes I would merely say that it's my considered opinion for exactly the same reason. …"

25 on Friday
Reply by Asa Watcher

"True.  And anyone can have a legitimate hypothesis about the nature of reality.  Lac…"

25 on Friday
Reply by Asa Watcher

"F'31: I'm not representative of Native American culture.  I'm just another American…"

Ted Foureagles replied Sep 16 to Is it racist to call a football team the Washington Redskins?

22 Sep 16
Reply by Freethinker31

"I have lived on reservations -- Cherokee (my family), Navajo, Nisqually and Lakota. …"

Ted Foureagles replied Sep 16 to Is it racist to call a football team the Washington Redskins?

22 Sep 16
Reply by Freethinker31

"One of the central tenets in my personal belief system is that absolutes (probably)…"

25 on Friday
Reply by Asa Watcher

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service