Ted Foureagles's Discussions (307)

Discussions Replied To (287) Replies Latest Activity

"That's what I thought you meant Matthew, and I think you're right.  There seems to b…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jun 3 to The Select Committee on Benghazi aims for impeachment of the President

47 Jun 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"That's true Loren.  I was shared skitless of Goldwater in '64, and maybe rightly, bu…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jun 3 to The Select Committee on Benghazi aims for impeachment of the President

47 Jun 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"True enough Matty.  Eisenhower would have no chance of surviving a Republican primar…"

47 Jun 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"Thanks Patricia -- that brightened my day!  Maybe even a few of the tight-ass ignora…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jun 3 to Southern Baptist membership declines for 7th year

14 Jun 13
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"At least this time I should be able to vote.  In 2012 I had just moved back to South…"

47 Jun 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"They likely see themselves more as rudder than anchor, but I agree with you Loren. …"

47 Jun 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"As far as I know it's mine, but sometimes when I'm into my cups I hear people say th…"

47 Jun 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"In 2010 I went to a little local Tea Party in rural Central Colorado just to see wha…"

47 Jun 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"It's my opinion that any political system needs conservatives for the same reason th…"

47 Jun 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"Well, that's the first time I've seen someone explicitly transfer the label "ant-Chr…"

47 Jun 22
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Sentient Biped replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
22 minutes ago
Christine replied to Sentient Biped's discussion If Atheists spoke to religious people the way religious people speak to atheists"
23 minutes ago
Christine replied to sflmac's discussion God cured Doctor's Ebola disease.
27 minutes ago
John Jubinsky liked Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life
29 minutes ago
John Jubinsky replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
30 minutes ago
Christine replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
32 minutes ago
sflmac posted a discussion
34 minutes ago
ShroudedAtheist joined Steph S.'s group
34 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Flying Spaghetti Monster invades heaven.
45 minutes ago
Meri Weathers shared Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion on Google +1
46 minutes ago
Meri Weathers liked Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life
46 minutes ago
ShroudedAtheist joined David Thornton's group
47 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service