Ted Foureagles's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (366) Replies Latest Activity

"While I generally agree, what follows may not be what you want.  Revolutions and imp…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jan 19 to Atheism in South Asia

10 Jan 20
Reply by Shashwat Singh Pokharel

"I have three of those chrome fish hanging from a string on the back of my Jeep.  Isn…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jan 19 to Dashboard Jesus Amazon reviews

10 Jan 19
Reply by Asa Watcher

"I don't know.  Prine would have been a good one to cover that tune.  He was more lik…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jan 18 to Dashboard Jesus Amazon reviews

10 Jan 19
Reply by Asa Watcher

""Alabama, you got the weight on your shoulders That's breaking your back. Your Cadil…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jan 18 to US atheist organisation demands apology after Alabama university chancellor sends out video about importance of religion for democracy

14 Jan 18
Reply by Freethinker31

"My wife and I used to run an old folks home in our house in Colorado.  It was small,…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jan 18 to Who says bibles are worthless?

12 Jan 18
Reply by sk8eycat

""I don't care if it rains and freezes Long as I got my plastic Jesus Glued to the da…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jan 18 to Dashboard Jesus Amazon reviews

10 Jan 19
Reply by Asa Watcher

"So he read (some of ?) the Bible, and realized that it was a much better lie than hi…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jan 17 to Big surprise: Boy who went to heaven made it all up.

79 Jan 22
Reply by sk8eycat

"I treat most junk mail from any source that way if it includes a postage-paid return…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jan 14 to Proselytizing duo ignore sign posted on my front door

40 Jan 15
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"Hunter S. Thompson once posted a sign that read, "I shot myself in the nuts and can'…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jan 13 to Proselytizing duo ignore sign posted on my front door

40 Jan 15
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"Well, of course absence of evidence is not PROOF of absence of anything else, but it…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jan 12 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

103 5 minutes ago
Reply by sk8eycat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service