Ted Foureagles's Discussions (304)

Discussions Replied To (284) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Patricia -- that brightened my day!  Maybe even a few of the tight-ass ignora…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jun 3 to Southern Baptist membership declines for 7th year

14 Jun 13
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"At least this time I should be able to vote.  In 2012 I had just moved back to South…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jun 3 to The Select Committee on Benghazi aims for impeachment of the President

47 Jun 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"They likely see themselves more as rudder than anchor, but I agree with you Loren. …"

Ted Foureagles replied Jun 3 to The Select Committee on Benghazi aims for impeachment of the President

47 Jun 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"As far as I know it's mine, but sometimes when I'm into my cups I hear people say th…"

47 Jun 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"In 2010 I went to a little local Tea Party in rural Central Colorado just to see wha…"

47 Jun 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"It's my opinion that any political system needs conservatives for the same reason th…"

47 Jun 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"Well, that's the first time I've seen someone explicitly transfer the label "ant-Chr…"

47 Jun 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"I can't even get the damn thing to work, so maybe that means that I belong in the pr…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jun 2 to Which ancient empire do you belong in?

23 Jun 3
Reply by Randall Smith

"I spent some years in different parts of my life on Indian reservations, and so saw…"

Ted Foureagles replied May 25 to Can atheism replace religion?

67 Jun 9
Reply by Jillian Dhyana Oliver

"Hey, maybe that's how this whole religion thing works!  Food is God.  You take it in…"

Ted Foureagles replied May 25 to Can a catholic be a vegetarian?

41 Jun 29
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service