Atheist Nexus Logo

Ted Foureagles's Discussions (482)

Discussions Replied To (458) Replies Latest Activity

"Islam today is about where Christianity was a few hundred years ago, and where Judai…"

Ted Foureagles replied on Tuesday to Are Muslims the only religious group that openly call for the killing of other faiths?

15 yesterday
Reply by Freethinker31

"You may have a point Tom, but I can't confirm your hypothesis by my own experience,…"

Ted Foureagles replied May 14 to Is the real reason for religios conservatism fear?

34 on Monday
Reply by Gerald Payne

"I was recently involved in an online discussion with someone who said, "Only good co…"

Ted Foureagles replied May 14 to Is the real reason for religios conservatism fear?

34 on Monday
Reply by Gerald Payne

"One of the many worrying things about Santorum is that he may not be as stupid as he…"

Ted Foureagles replied May 14 to Nutjob Rick Santorum Hints GOP's Loss & Christianity's Decline Is From Lack Of Anti-Abortion Retard Candidates.

22 May 15
Reply by Grinning Cat

"We Native Americans know what Christian Heaven is -- a reservation in the mind inten…"

Ted Foureagles replied May 11 to Earliest Memories of Church

77 May 13
Reply by no0n3

"Chris: As I mentioned in your earlier tread about earliest church experiences, I've…"

Ted Foureagles replied May 10 to Has anyone else ALWAYS been an Atheist?

13 May 10
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"It's hard to say what my earliest memories are, or if they're true.  Mom was a nomin…"

Ted Foureagles replied May 9 to Earliest Memories of Church

77 May 13
Reply by no0n3

""... I said if that's against the law then tell me why I never saw a man locked in t…"

Ted Foureagles replied May 4 to police were formed to control the poor

10 May 14
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"Thanks Dr. Clark.   The American Liberty League, which figures prominently in this n…"

Ted Foureagles replied May 3 to How Corporate America Invented Religious Right

10 May 3
Reply by Gerald Payne

"That's an interesting premise, DD.  I notice that some consumer goods, recent new ca…"

Ted Foureagles replied Apr 26 to Evolution of: Sense of Agency, Purpose and Art Appreciation????

2 Apr 26
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service