Ted Foureagles's Discussions (390)

Discussions Replied To (367) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll start off by saying that I'm opposed to the death penalty.  Judicial execution,…"

Ted Foureagles replied 4 hours ago to The Death Penalty aka Capital Punishment

23 2 hours ago
Reply by Daniel W

"Y'see, y'see, here's how it is.  We Cat Licks sort of think of Heaven as our gated c…"

Ted Foureagles replied 5 hours ago to Death with Misery (AKA "The Kiss of Jesus") - Brought to You by the RCC

18 2 hours ago
Reply by Daniel W

"I don't want a grave or monument, but have made it clear to all of my likely survivo…"

Ted Foureagles replied yesterday to My gravesite inscription

95 9 hours ago
Reply by Freethinker31

"Even without the religious extremists like Bachman, Palin, Graham, Lieberman, Huckab…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jan 22 to Speaker of the House deliberately insults the President by breaking protocol

54 on Monday
Reply by Michael Penn

"To answer those questions back to front -- #2: What they've done for us is corrupt o…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jan 22 to Speaker of the House deliberately insults the President by breaking protocol

54 on Monday
Reply by Michael Penn

"The problem here is that AIPAC has such influence in Congress, and not over just Rep…"

54 on Monday
Reply by Michael Penn

"I become situationally depressed if I'm in a bad marriage or have a crappy job or wh…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jan 21 to Why some atheists are depressed

29 on Saturday
Reply by sk8eycat

"And I hate to agree with that statement, but it's most likely correct.  I wonder if…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jan 19 to Is Obama Too Compromised By Investor or Corporate Money to Push Republicans To the Wall?

18 Jan 21
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Thanks Asa.  I live in a place that's firmly within the Bible Belt, where atheists a…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jan 19 to Do atheists make bad parents?

15 on Saturday
Reply by Chuck Roast

"I agree Loren, but Catholicism, or any religion, has no adequate answer to why their…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jan 19 to The Wisdom of a Prelate

31 Jan 19
Reply by Patricia

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service