Ted Foureagles's Discussions (307)

Discussions Replied To (287) Replies Latest Activity

"Marc Reisner's 1986 book "Cadillac Desert" is a good read on the politics of water i…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jul 28 to Study: 'Shocking' water loss in western US

26 Jul 28
Reply by Luara

"Civilization is a fairly new concept -- maybe 10,000 years old, which is a eye blink…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jul 24 to Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?

10 Jul 24
Reply by Freethinker31

"I've told this tale here before, but will go into it briefly again. When I was four…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jul 24 to Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?

48 Aug 4
Reply by paul babcock

"If it's OK to walk around in the park wearing a Mickey Mouse mask, but not a burqua,…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jul 14 to France Bans the Burqa: The Humanist Poll

27 Jul 14
Reply by MB

"Honor killing.  That's a term that I can't think about without becoming both incredu…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jul 13 to France Bans the Burqa: The Humanist Poll

27 Jul 14
Reply by MB

"We live in a time when societies are becoming less isolated, yet we drew the lines d…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jul 13 to France Bans the Burqa: The Humanist Poll

27 Jul 14
Reply by MB

"Thanks Radix for an interesting essay.  The people from the Congo who were captured…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jul 13 to Should we call ourselves atheists?

28 Jul 15
Reply by D2

"Thanks Laura: that was an interesting dialogue.  I like people who will invest in a…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jul 13 to A Socratic dialogue

9 Jul 13
Reply by Čenek Sekavec

"The first time, we were married in the Tacoma, WA courthouse.  We brought a good fri…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jun 25 to Who married you?

30 Jun 26
Reply by Jessica Chen

"There's no profit in it.  Congress is not about justice -- its about power, and nobo…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jun 4 to The Select Committee on Benghazi aims for impeachment of the President

47 Jun 22
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service