Ted Foureagles's Discussions (263)

Discussions Replied To (244) Replies Latest Activity

"James: I knew of several families back home in Central Colorado (which is assuredly…"

Ted Foureagles replied Apr 8 to Weirdness on the Supreme Court: Home Schooling Prohibition Not Grounds for Political Asylum

2 Apr 9
Reply by James M. Martin

""Anybody who has ever lived with other animals knows that in many ways they are more…"

Ted Foureagles replied Apr 7 to Do animals (other than humans) invent gods, too?

20 Apr 9
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"I once had a dog who would sometimes bark at inanimate objects -- say an oddly shape…"

Ted Foureagles replied Apr 7 to Do animals (other than humans) invent gods, too?

20 Apr 9
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"Check out "The Good News Club : The Christian Right's Stealth Assault on America's C…"

Ted Foureagles replied Apr 4 to court rules religious can't use public schools after hours in new york city

7 Apr 5
Reply by eric stone

"Hi Eric: Sorry to disappoint you, but I'll keep commenting.  The biblical scholar to…"

Ted Foureagles replied Apr 3 to UFO's are real!

72 Apr 5
Reply by Erik Neilsen

"In the early 1980s the company I worked for gave me the opportunity (actually, they…"

Ted Foureagles replied Apr 3 to Saudi Arabia declares all atheists are terrorists in new law to crack down on political dissidents

26 Apr 6
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Erik: All of us on this site are self-described atheists, and so tend to be skeptica…"

Ted Foureagles replied Apr 2 to UFO's are real!

72 Apr 5
Reply by Erik Neilsen

"Hmm, somehow my comment above got slightly snipped -- probably something I did.  The…"

Ted Foureagles replied Apr 1 to The Rise and the Fall of the Third Reich

36 Apr 2
Reply by Luara

"Well I'm certainly not very educated, so I must be very misled.  It had never before…"

Ted Foureagles replied Mar 31 to UFO's are real!

72 Apr 5
Reply by Erik Neilsen

"Anti-Semitism surely exists as actions and reactions within all three of the major A…"

Ted Foureagles replied Mar 31 to The Rise and the Fall of the Third Reich

36 Apr 2
Reply by Luara

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service