Jonathan Simeone's Discussions (271)

Discussions Started (9) Replies Latest Activity

The Catholic Church is Targeting the Girl Scouts.

The Catholic Church, not satisfied with its role in ruining the lives of so many young boys, has focused its hateful gaze on a new target.…

Started by Jonathan Simeone in Introductions

5 May 10, 2012
Reply by Lorryslorrys

No One Should Give Money to the Boy Scouts of America

The Boy Scouts of America have for years refused to allow gays and lesbians to serve in the organization. Recently, a lesbian who was servi…

Started by Jonathan Simeone in Water Cooler

19 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Joseph Heston

How far Should Freedom of Speech go?

Ron Brown, an assistant football coach at the University of Nebraska, is becoming a cult hero in Nebraska’s Christian community for his ver…

Started by Jonathan Simeone in Politics

1 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

God Bless America During Baseball Games on Apple TV

During the seventh-inning stretch of every home game both the Dodgers and Yankees play God Bless America. I think every team does this on S…

Started by Jonathan Simeone in Water Cooler

10 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Brent Feeney

Did Anyone Else Give Money to John Edwards?

Today jury selection is underway in the trial of former presidential candidate John Edwards. In case you’re not aware Edwards is being char…

Started by Jonathan Simeone in Politics

7 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Simeone

How can Anyone Oppose Higher Taxes on the Rich?

On a near party-line vote Republicans blocked Obama's attempts to make sure that millionaires pay at least 30 percent of their income in ta…

16 May 3, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

Why Should Gun Ownership not be unconstitutional?

At the outset of this discussion I want to make it perfectly clear that I understand that there are many Americans who own and use guns res…

27 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Joshua Francom

Republicans Continue Their Attacks on Women

PHOENIX     (AP) -- The Arizona Legislature has approved an anti-abortion bill that includes generally banning abortions after 20 week…

25 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Pat

Eliminating the Child Tax Credit

This morning I began the process of filing my annual tax return. While doing so a recurring thought came to mind. In my few days on this si…

10 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Simeone

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
14 minutes ago
John Jubinsky liked Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god
18 minutes ago
Neanderthal Man liked Napoleon Bonaparte's discussion Punk Rock Anarchiste Français (écoutez la musique)
18 minutes ago
John Jubinsky replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
18 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion How to Have Your Fake and Beat it, Too: Atheists Refused Right to Give Invocation in the group Atheism & the Law
41 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner added a discussion to the group Eco-Logical: A Group for Environmentalists
52 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to MattyLJ's discussion Are you clean and organized?
1 hour ago
Freethinker31 posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to James M. Martin's discussion How to Have Your Fake and Beat it, Too: Atheists Refused Right to Give Invocation in the group Atheism & the Law
1 hour ago
James M. Martin replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion How to Have Your Fake and Beat it, Too: Atheists Refused Right to Give Invocation in the group Atheism & the Law
1 hour ago
booklover commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service