kent l thompson's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Now that is freakin' funny booklover........get that fish some help! LOL!"

kent l thompson replied Feb 2 to Secular News: "Religious Countries Are the Most Corrupt"

56 Feb 17
Reply by fy

"Nice Ted! It has been my  experience throughout life that the two most likely people…"

kent l thompson replied Jan 29 to Secular News: "Religious Countries Are the Most Corrupt"

56 Feb 17
Reply by fy

"My hero.......Tim Minchin rocks like a mother fucker! Anyone that takes offense to m…"

kent l thompson replied Jan 25 to Pope Francis calls the Internet a 'gift from God'

23 Feb 3
Reply by Dan Genereux

"Everytime this watered down,version of the pedophile motherfuckers opens his mouth..…"

kent l thompson replied Jan 25 to Pope Francis calls the Internet a 'gift from God'

23 Feb 3
Reply by Dan Genereux

"television..........such a waste of energy. didn't use to have one either until I ex…"

kent l thompson replied Jan 24 to Moving on...

15 Jan 24
Reply by Ted Gresham

"NICE!"

kent l thompson replied Jan 23 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

783 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Panko

"Absolutely for in my opinion we as human beings are gawd and we have the choice to m…"

kent l thompson replied Jan 21 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

783 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Panko

"This is why many classifiy the religious as mentally ill.........it is a mental illn…"

kent l thompson replied Jan 19 to Infants Murdered in Maryland Exorcism

28 Jan 26
Reply by Jim Greenamyer

"Praise the lord jeezbus!"

kent l thompson replied Jan 19 to Infants Murdered in Maryland Exorcism

28 Jan 26
Reply by Jim Greenamyer

"Well Carol I think that is animals had their own bible and were the ones in charge o…"

kent l thompson replied Jan 19 to If animals had their own bible.

2 Jan 19
Reply by jay H

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service