Grace Fitzpatrick's Discussions (514)

Discussions Replied To (453) Replies Latest Activity

"College students also have schedules that allow for it and normally, they don't have…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Oct 25, 2011 to Occupy Wallstreet?

207 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Dang, this is true.  I am so glad I closed my account with them years ago and took p…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Oct 22, 2011 to Big banks refuse to let customers close their own accounts.

1 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

"It makes no sense to me that this guy was still allowed to own any kind of animal ev…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Oct 21, 2011 to A-HOLES - couldn't they have waited for tranquilizers?

23 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Lisa Schmidt

"Frankly, I do drop some blame with the police and the state government.  This guy ha…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Oct 21, 2011 to A-HOLES - couldn't they have waited for tranquilizers?

23 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Lisa Schmidt

"I had cougar prints in my driveway several times and saw them in the distance when I…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Oct 20, 2011 to A-HOLES - couldn't they have waited for tranquilizers?

23 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Lisa Schmidt

"How do they know all the animals they killed were from the preserve and not ordinary…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Oct 20, 2011 to A-HOLES - couldn't they have waited for tranquilizers?

23 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Lisa Schmidt

"That may be true of the large cats, but what about the bears?  I lived around bears…"

23 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Lisa Schmidt

"It may have been possible to rehabilitate some of these animals (the black bears) an…"

23 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Lisa Schmidt

"That's so sad.  it appears several of these animals are on the endangered species li…"

23 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Lisa Schmidt

"It sounds like fun.  People pay magicians knowing it's all a trick, too.  However, i…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Oct 20, 2011 to Is it ok to patronize fortune tellers for entertainment?

25 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Ted E Bear

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service