Atheist Nexus Logo

Freethinker31's Discussions (1,371)

Discussions Replied To (1346) Replies Latest Activity

"DMP.....Thank you for mentioning sex education in schools,I should have mentioned th…"

Freethinker31 replied yesterday to Provide more education about religion, Islam, Christianity; challenge ancient myths, harmful ideas told as fact

236 19 hours ago
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Patricia, I see why you liked this article...It truly hit home  with me.......In my…"

Freethinker31 replied on Thursday to I Asked For & Received Permission to Post

10 yesterday
Reply by Patricia

"As far as children are concerned, talking about sex and religion  is very important.…"

Freethinker31 replied on Thursday to Provide more education about religion, Islam, Christianity; challenge ancient myths, harmful ideas told as fact

236 19 hours ago
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Joan, your description of the Abrahamic faiths  would be great PR to promote atheism…"

Freethinker31 replied on Thursday to Secular Humanism Teaches Christians How To Be Moral?

25 8 minutes ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I like it.....It is so much easier to say than  "I am a secular humanist atheist fre…"

Freethinker31 replied on Thursday to Openly Secular - Short Teaser

4 on Thursday
Reply by Freethinker31

"WOW DD,  You have never seen Easter cards?  That just shows how religious  the US is…"

Freethinker31 replied on Wednesday to Secular Humanism Teaches Christians How To Be Moral?

25 8 minutes ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I am disappointed in the History channel for promoting flagrantly, these  TV movies…"

Freethinker31 replied on Wednesday to Secular Humanism Teaches Christians How To Be Moral?

25 8 minutes ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I just watched the streaming  of CNN about atheists as well, and also liked it.....I…"

Freethinker31 replied on Wednesday to Provide more education about religion, Islam, Christianity; challenge ancient myths, harmful ideas told as fact

236 19 hours ago
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Education is key....The internet is changing the world.....Remember, religion is thr…"

Freethinker31 replied on Wednesday to The anti-Disney book that really needs to be written for kids

77 on Wednesday
Reply by sk8eycat

"Eric,  No one is trying  to stifle your right to an opinion.....Most of us  just dis…"

Freethinker31 replied on Wednesday to The anti-Disney book that really needs to be written for kids

77 on Wednesday
Reply by sk8eycat

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service