Atheist Nexus Logo

Clarence Dember's Discussions (509)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, of course! Actually atheists have to woman up or man up as the case may be and…"

Clarence Dember replied May 4 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

821 May 9
Reply by Freethinker31

"Hi Atheist Andrea. I am open to those who are similar to me because i may include th…"

Clarence Dember replied Apr 21 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

522 Apr 21
Reply by Freethinker31

"Hi Greigh. It's important to have the social grace to let people find their own trut…"

Clarence Dember replied Apr 17 to The Atheist Community: Some perspective please.

17 Apr 20
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Diedre: I think it is detrimental to forgive when someone undercuts your survival b…"

Clarence Dember replied Apr 16 to When is it wrong to forgive?

218 Apr 16
Reply by Clarence Dember

"There are only sock puppet deitys the way there are CORPORATIONS as persons. They ar…"

Clarence Dember replied Dec 6, 2014 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2436 Apr 27
Reply by Gerald Payne

"I think my life can have many legitimate purposes; especially if I take responsibili…"

Clarence Dember replied Dec 6, 2014 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

821 May 9
Reply by Freethinker31

"Agreed."

Clarence Dember replied Jul 29, 2014 to Should Five-Year-Olds Be Taught That They're Hellbound Sinners?

24 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Hi S.B. I'll be chilling with my cats on the eve of Thanksgiving, then back to accum…"

Clarence Dember replied Nov 26, 2013 to What Are You Doing For Thanksgiving?

57 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by k.h. ky

"Great conseptual resource. Thank you for posting this."

Clarence Dember replied Nov 25, 2013 to Reverse Evangelism 101

25 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Rick Mason

"Hi Neil. The idea of no sunsidies for parochial or religious educational institution…"

Clarence Dember replied Sep 8, 2013 to Secular Party of Great Britain

1 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Clarence Dember

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service