nick altman's Discussions (200)

Discussions Replied To (164) Replies Latest Activity

"Well said."

nick altman replied Nov 1, 2010 to Did this atheist get beat up by an agnostic? NO!

10 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by nick altman

"Looking at Jo's last post in reply to me, if what is being said is clear, is that Jo…"

nick altman replied Oct 15, 2010 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1240 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Kelly M

"I really have been struggling to keep track of what your points have been getting at…"

nick altman replied Oct 13, 2010 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1240 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Kelly M

"Just a head's up for Matt and other people interested in discussing this topic, ther…"

nick altman replied Oct 11, 2010 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1240 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Kelly M

"I don't think I or Matt or anyone else here has for a second suggested he was anythi…"

nick altman replied Oct 7, 2010 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1240 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Kelly M

"I used to think he was an amalgamation, like Robin Hood or Arthur, and this was all…"

nick altman replied Oct 6, 2010 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1240 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Kelly M

"There is quite a difference between scientific empirical evidence and historical evi…"

nick altman replied Oct 6, 2010 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1240 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Kelly M

"Why can't you defend yourself using reason? Why do you have to resort to ranting and…"

nick altman replied Oct 5, 2010 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1240 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Kelly M

"I didn't even think anyone had said we could know beyond a reasonable doubt. This is…"

nick altman replied Oct 1, 2010 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1240 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Kelly M

"Perhaps you'd have more fun making fart noises and drawing penises on bibles. You se…"

nick altman replied Oct 1, 2010 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1240 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Kelly M

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Warren Jappe liked Grinning Cat's photo
11 minutes ago
Richard C Brown commented on Joan Denoo's blog post According to the Bible, God drowns, kills, slaughters, genocides, stones, burns, mauls, rapes, crushes, ....
17 minutes ago
Gila Guerilla replied to JanBodh's discussion Whats your take on what Gandhi ji said about "mysterious power that makes it self felt". I have felt it few times in my life, have you ?
28 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
29 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
33 minutes ago
Hunter Byrd joined Stephen Goldin's group
34 minutes ago
matthew greenberg replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
34 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion In Liberia Christian Churches blame gays for Ebola in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
34 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
36 minutes ago
Meri Weathers shared John Jubinsky's discussion on Google +1
38 minutes ago
Meri Weathers liked John Jubinsky's discussion Nose Nerve Cells Repair Man's Severed Spinal Cord
39 minutes ago
Meri Weathers shared Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion on Google +1
42 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service