Hugh Kramer's Discussions (1,691)

Discussions Replied To (202) Replies Latest Activity

"Damon Vix, who was handling the displays for the atheist groups, said that the only…"

Hugh Kramer replied Dec 24, 2011 to PETA asks atheists to "give peas a chance"

6 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Wiley Coyote

"A little irony makes a good ending, hehe!"

Hugh Kramer replied Dec 13, 2011 to Atheist displays displace nativity scenes at Santa Monica park this Xmas

6 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by leveni

"Happy to oblige. I wish I could have shown pictures of all the atheist displays."

Hugh Kramer replied Dec 13, 2011 to Atheist displays displace nativity scenes at Santa Monica park this Xmas

6 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by leveni

"You might not have needed a poll to tell you that but for crunching numbers, you nee…"

Hugh Kramer replied Nov 9, 2011 to Poll shows religion will be an important issue for 2012 voters

9 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by sk8eycat

"Me too. It happens sometimes anyway when Pat gets interviewed on some other network."

Hugh Kramer replied Nov 7, 2011 to Bill O'Reilly & Deepak Chopra claim they "kicked Richard Dawkins' ass"

15 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Aaron Meyer

"I wouldn't feel too sorry for Harold Camping. His Family Radio Inc., took in more th…"

Hugh Kramer replied Oct 28, 2011 to Doomsday Prophet Harold Camping retires from his Rapture ministry

16 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Strangebrew

"What's scariest is how many people buy into this crap and donate to the AFA. Their a…"

Hugh Kramer replied Oct 16, 2011 to AFA spokesman says the Tea Party was responsible for ending slavery in America

9 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by FreeThinker

"I don't think of Jesus's ween when I see that phrase either. I think of the lack of…"

Hugh Kramer replied Oct 15, 2011 to Christians invent new alternative to Halloween: Jesus Ween!

9 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by annet

"At least this time, Camping's followers won't lose their life savings warning others…"

Hugh Kramer replied Oct 7, 2011 to Harold Camping says the End is near... again!

8 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

"As George Carlin said, God always needs money. These folks won't do anything to jeop…"

Hugh Kramer replied Oct 7, 2011 to Evangelical lawyers threaten an "all-out" Christian boycott of PayPal

12 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Goz

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service