Rick Burnett's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know what I disagree with more, religion or libertarians. I also support the…"

Rick Burnett replied Dec 12, 2013 to Where are all the genuine atheists?

52 May 12
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"This new nurse is just a one hour a month supervisory RN who checks up on he regular…"

Rick Burnett replied Nov 15, 2012 to Will the developmentally disabled go to heaven?

29 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Two weeks ago he had a visit by the supervising RN, Stacy  and she was very cute, bl…"

Rick Burnett replied Nov 14, 2012 to Will the developmentally disabled go to heaven?

29 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The Mormons feel that the developmentally disabled are special people maybe even Ang…"

Rick Burnett replied Nov 14, 2012 to Will the developmentally disabled go to heaven?

29 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Asa, I am a Republican and have been my entire life. I have only been a stanch non-t…"

Rick Burnett replied Sep 29, 2012 to A Dark Night in Colorado: Where Was God When Needed?

40 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Rick Burnett

"I don't need to get a new family because they stopped speaking to me for voting for…"

Rick Burnett replied Aug 14, 2012 to A Dark Night in Colorado: Where Was God When Needed?

40 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Rick Burnett

"I rather liked the comment my wife made a few years back.  Right after Chesley Burn…"

Rick Burnett replied Aug 14, 2012 to A Dark Night in Colorado: Where Was God When Needed?

40 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Rick Burnett

"My wife and I feel they hate him because he is black and they LOST to him.  In their…"

Rick Burnett replied Aug 25, 2011 to Obama

14 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Rick Burnett

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service