Mike Hungerford's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, Joan. I generally give people some time to get to know me before I quiet…"

Mike Hungerford replied Nov 17, 2012 to I'm sick and tired of being told to prove that there is no god.

50 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Yeah, I know. After the '80 election, everybody was saying that the Democrat Party…"

Mike Hungerford replied Nov 17, 2012 to the GOP is going extict

161 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Schultz

"This is news? Apparently you're not aware Cuba was hijacked more than fifty years a…"

Mike Hungerford replied Nov 17, 2012 to Cuba's .. been hijacked.. care to fwd any articles do so here..

1 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Mike Hungerford

"I dunno'... I decided I was an Atheist when I was ten or eleven years old (try THAT…"

Mike Hungerford replied Nov 17, 2012 to I'm sick and tired of being told to prove that there is no god.

50 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"That a great many of them - if not most - would leave of their own volition Doctor,…"

Mike Hungerford replied Nov 17, 2012 to the GOP is going extict

161 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Schultz

"I would ask you to read a little more closely, Dr Clark. I clearly stated that a ma…"

Mike Hungerford replied Nov 16, 2012 to the GOP is going extict

161 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Schultz

"So who do you sue when a condom is used and and an std is contracted anyway? I've n…"

Mike Hungerford replied Nov 16, 2012 to Stopping people from being supplied condoms and education is immoral as unprovoked war...

3 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I have been accused on many more than one occasion of being a Randist, and perhaps I…"

Mike Hungerford replied Nov 16, 2012 to Does Any Rand represent your atheist philosophy?

32 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Roger Wehage

"Human Beings, if they are willing to seek out and face truth, will usually find it.…"

Mike Hungerford replied Nov 16, 2012 to Do you think religion should be abolished?If yes why , if no why not?

181 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"I have said nothing about mass round-ups. As you state, there are numerous business…"

Mike Hungerford replied Nov 16, 2012 to the GOP is going extict

161 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Schultz

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service