Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie!'s Discussions (691)

Discussions Replied To (194) Replies Latest Activity

"  With mine it was pretty much answer as the questins arose. As for not putting your…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied Apr 27, 2012 to Raising Free-thinking Children

3 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie!

"I think its worse then that Loren. As all of us have talked about before in one way…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied Feb 14, 2012 to UK politician claims that secularisation is like a totalitarian regime!

5 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Michael OL

"Very good point Eugene!"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied Aug 27, 2011 to "Thank God"

35 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by booklover

"  WOOO HOOO!!  You wrote about my BIGGEST day to day pet peeve!!!!! Drives me nuts!!…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied Aug 27, 2011 to "Thank God"

35 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by booklover

" That is so true!! Esp when EVERYONE knows its Picard!!"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied May 27, 2011 to Is Atheism a chiefly liberal or conservative philosophy?

273 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by james boag

" I bet you were/are a big fan of BLACKWATER."

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied May 27, 2011 to Is Atheism a chiefly liberal or conservative philosophy?

273 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by james boag

" I used to say this all the time as well, and with much self righteousness. But I ha…"

273 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by james boag

" I suppose your saying we should not have assisted in opposing the Soviets? Hold tha…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied May 20, 2011 to Hitchens~ a great Atheist, but a great Rationalist??

23 May 21, 2011
Reply by Brian Wood

"or should we be taking a more subtle approach and facilitating the same changes thro…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied May 20, 2011 to Hitchens~ a great Atheist, but a great Rationalist??

23 May 21, 2011
Reply by Brian Wood

"  First, I didnt say the US, I said as a unified world. Second the suicide bombers a…"

23 May 21, 2011
Reply by Brian Wood

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service