Super fluid's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"To believe is totally rational when you get to live off the fat of catholicism. Thin…"

Super fluid replied Dec 4, 2010 to Vatican cardinal scoffs at Richard Dawkins and says atheism ir irrational

10 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"Calculus and physics are way more important anything that other guy has going for hi…"

Super fluid replied Dec 4, 2010 to How Has Becoming an Atheist Affected Your Experience of the Holidays?

59 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Super fluid

"I have often thought of the connection between believing in old st. nick, realizing…"

Super fluid replied Nov 29, 2010 to How Has Becoming an Atheist Affected Your Experience of the Holidays?

59 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Super fluid

"Fair enough. Brutality permeates most cultures, which can directly gain inspiration…"

Super fluid replied Nov 29, 2010 to polytheism

4 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Louis

"Ask most modern American christians what christmas is about and why it is important…"

Super fluid replied Nov 27, 2010 to How Has Becoming an Atheist Affected Your Experience of the Holidays?

59 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Super fluid

"Aghast..."

Super fluid replied Nov 27, 2010 to Picking up YOUR KIDS for sunday school without you knowing! (Legal Advise Please)

21 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Super fluid

"I have a brother-in-law in a similar situation. She wants the supposedly positive, a…"

Super fluid replied Nov 27, 2010 to My wife needs church, I don't

8 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Maia Rodriguez

"Start with microevolution as it is easier for someone with her perspective to get. T…"

Super fluid replied Nov 27, 2010 to How do you explain evolution to a theist?

29 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Will-I Am S.

"Your friend needs to sober up."

Super fluid replied Nov 27, 2010 to When secular friends fall victim to Woo.

29 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Super fluid

"My wife and I celebrate a winter solstice-ish holiday with family and friends. As we…"

Super fluid replied Nov 27, 2010 to How Has Becoming an Atheist Affected Your Experience of the Holidays?

59 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Super fluid

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service