FreeThinker's Discussions (747)

Discussions Replied To (657) Replies Latest Activity

"So, he's saying America was founded by Muslims?  :D"

FreeThinker replied Oct 19, 2011 to AFA spokesman says the Tea Party was responsible for ending slavery in America

9 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by FreeThinker

"This is the same philosophy that led to some Muslim women being required to wear bur…"

FreeThinker replied Oct 1, 2011 to Interesting comments from an NHL draftee

2 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by FreeThinker

"If there is a hell, surely that is it.  I live about 10 miles from the creation abom…"

FreeThinker replied Oct 1, 2011 to Atheists protest at a Creation Museum in California

16 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Bill

"Let's see:  Does the Bible say Jesus was born on December 25th?  Nope. Does the Bibl…"

FreeThinker replied Oct 1, 2011 to christmas gifts. Should an Atheist exchange gifts on this christian holiday?

35 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Hillary M Bridges

"Watching this as a kid, I never even noticed the absence of "under God", nor the fac…"

FreeThinker replied Sep 17, 2011 to The Pledge of Allegiance

40 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Found out there is an Old Testament course as well:   http://oyc.yale.edu/religious-…"

FreeThinker replied Sep 13, 2011 to Yale University course on New Testament History

2 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by FreeThinker

"I'd be able to appreciate Handel's "Messiah" more if it wasn't constantly used in co…"

FreeThinker replied Sep 7, 2011 to Can you find beauty in cathedrals and churches or does the sight of them irritate you?

33 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Lois

"Do Atheist Nexus and other atheist groups advertise through Google?  If so, I'd imag…"

FreeThinker replied Aug 21, 2011 to Is there something wrong with this picture?

22 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by FreeThinker

" Where is Dawkins saying that the Catholic Church and its supporters shouldn't be al…"

FreeThinker replied Aug 20, 2011 to Atheist Richard Dawkins blasts Catholic Church 'Faith and Reason?' section of USA today:

2 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"He got a "C" in US History...twice.  And Texas revised their US History school books…"

FreeThinker replied Aug 12, 2011 to What Rick Perry is Really Praying For

18 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service