FreeThinker's Discussions (747)

Discussions Replied To (657) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree.  Voting for the lesser of two evils only results in continuing evil. "

FreeThinker replied Oct 23, 2012 to How do you feel about the presidential candidates?

31 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by jay H

"While that is technically accurate, it is a bit misleading.  It is the dollar amount…"

FreeThinker replied Sep 29, 2012 to So much for Repuiblican "Balanced Budget" holier than thouu

4 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"I'm not sure that is the case.  I'm no fan of Romney, but from what I've seen in int…"

FreeThinker replied Sep 29, 2012 to Who would you vote for Romney or Obama?

42 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by JS. Rogers

"I guarantee there won't be anything in the show that will make any Christians questi…"

FreeThinker replied Aug 23, 2012 to The American Bible Challenge

10 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"If you step on a crack, it actually breaks your mother's back.  Just kidding.  :D"

FreeThinker replied Jul 13, 2012 to Choose one superstitious belief to be true despite all logic. What would you Choose?

27 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by FreeThinker

" "

FreeThinker replied Jul 8, 2012 to God Bless America During Baseball Games on Apple TV

10 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Brent Feeney

"During the Hagar era, Van Halen had a song on 3 consecutive albums that kind of took…"

FreeThinker replied Jul 6, 2012 to Atheist Anthems wanted!

57 May 23
Reply by L Ross

"I haven't read it, but Bo Bennett has a book called "The Concept:  Introduction to C…"

FreeThinker replied Jun 9, 2012 to Is it possible to be a religious atheist?

49 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Nsajigwa sisi kwa sisi

"I think it is worded the way they intended.  They are comparing the Holocaust and ab…"

FreeThinker replied May 28, 2012 to Graphic Anti-Abortion DVDs Given to Oklahoma High School Students

10 May 29, 2012
Reply by eric stone

"Not to mention that there are two sets of Ten Commandments (the ritual decalogue and…"

FreeThinker replied May 26, 2012 to Won Homosexuality Debate with Christian

13 May 26, 2012
Reply by FreeThinker

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service