Errol Monaghan's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Not this idiot again..."

Errol Monaghan replied Oct 24, 2010 to Glenn Beck doesn't believe in evolution. Well, duh...

11 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Richard Healy

"Best wishes for his recovery."

Errol Monaghan replied Jul 3, 2010 to Christopher Hitchens has cancer

27 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Nic

"Not really, I managed to make a relationship with a Creationist last until we were m…"

Errol Monaghan replied Jul 3, 2010 to Can an atheist and a devout christian have a long lasting romantic relationship?

54 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"Atheist and yes I have a Cat and am more of a Cat person."

Errol Monaghan replied Jan 9, 2010 to Resolved: Atheists Are More Cat People Than Dog People

347 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Living just across from Ireland, like a few miles away, I'm tempted to take a quick…"

Errol Monaghan replied Jan 3, 2010 to Irish atheists challenge the bs lying liars; thank goodness.

8 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I hace experienced something similar only with both Christians and Wiccans, having g…"

Errol Monaghan replied Dec 23, 2009 to Why Are So Many Religious People Not Able to Understand that There Are Actually People Who Do Not Believe in Any Deity

26 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Peter Brooks

"I do tend to be left out when people discovery my Atheism, and recently it caused an…"

Errol Monaghan replied Dec 20, 2009 to Does your atheism lead you to social loneliness?

87 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Anette

"Agreed, its biased and dangerous, I was appalled to hear a few weeks ago of the jury…"

Errol Monaghan replied Dec 20, 2009 to Should religious fundamentalists be banned from jury duty?

36 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Johnny

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service