Father Nature's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's a recent story from North Carolina that will, hopefully, raise awareness of t…"

Father Nature replied Dec 10, 2009 to Does your state constitution discriminate against the godless?

17 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I agree that not all expressions of a point of view are equal. Some, like bible vers…"

Father Nature replied Aug 17, 2009 to Religious companies

34 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Emily Dietle

"I can think of one non-theist who's just as crazy."

Father Nature replied Jul 7, 2009 to Anyone been intimidated over a bumper stickers, t-shirt, etc over non theism or personal choice?

53 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by vivian

"That sucks and it's why I don't advertise my (non)religious views on my car."

Father Nature replied Jul 6, 2009 to Anyone been intimidated over a bumper stickers, t-shirt, etc over non theism or personal choice?

53 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by vivian

"There are a number of books on this subject that are worth reading. If you do a Goog…"

Father Nature replied Jul 3, 2009 to NEED HELP, PLS: question about the bible's falseness

19 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Rev Hellbound Alleee

"You were completely justified in posting your response to the ignorant and bigoted o…"

Father Nature replied Jun 15, 2009 to Atheist Right Winger Kills At Holocaust...

5 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Johnsky

"I'm glad you pointed that out. I don't have a problem with that one."

Father Nature replied Apr 28, 2009 to Does your state constitution discriminate against the godless?

17 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Karl The US national constitution, which supercedes all other laws, is secular but t…"

Father Nature replied Apr 28, 2009 to Does your state constitution discriminate against the godless?

17 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"You're right about the current electability of atheists but I think that removing th…"

17 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I did a bit of research and learned that the Supreme Court has ruled, in Torcaso v.…"

Father Nature replied Apr 27, 2009 to Does your state constitution discriminate against the godless?

17 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
12 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
15 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
30 minutes ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Alan's discussion The reason why the United States has such a higher rate of religion compared to the UK
34 minutes ago
k.h. ky commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
36 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Teh Stoopid...it's killing me!!
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
1 hour ago
k.h. ky replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Idaho Spud commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service