Dorian Moises Mattar's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Can you state your sources? There is absolutely ZERO contemporary accounts of jesus…"

Dorian Moises Mattar replied Sep 1, 2013 to The letter from Pontius Pilate to Tiberius Caesar

30 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Dorian Moises Mattar

"Ok, I'm bring this back, but just to close it. All this confusion is now gone after…"

Dorian Moises Mattar replied Apr 12, 2013 to should the scientific community change the word "theory"?

64 Apr 12, 2013

"I hope not, otherwise, what is the point at all."

Dorian Moises Mattar replied Mar 14, 2013 to should the scientific community change the word "theory"?

64 Apr 12, 2013

"Yeah, I agree, we can't use anything that would leave a door open for argument, when…"

Dorian Moises Mattar replied Mar 14, 2013 to should the scientific community change the word "theory"?

64 Apr 12, 2013

"Great response man!  I enjoyed very much. Man, what a debacle.  Seems we are trappe…"

Dorian Moises Mattar replied Mar 13, 2013 to should the scientific community change the word "theory"?

64 Apr 12, 2013

"Maybe we should amend it to simply be a "Proven Theory", or maybe "tested theory"? I…"

Dorian Moises Mattar replied Mar 12, 2013 to should the scientific community change the word "theory"?

64 Apr 12, 2013

"But this makes my point!  Even educated people have an issue with the word "Theory"!…"

Dorian Moises Mattar replied Feb 28, 2013 to should the scientific community change the word "theory"?

64 Apr 12, 2013

"Hi Greg, I doNOT to change the scientific term.  We simply need a common term, i.e.…"

Dorian Moises Mattar replied Feb 26, 2013 to should the scientific community change the word "theory"?

64 Apr 12, 2013

"Loren, that's what I'm saying, there is NO way that we are going to find something t…"

Dorian Moises Mattar replied Feb 26, 2013 to should the scientific community change the word "theory"?

64 Apr 12, 2013

"So the building itself is changing?  So one of these days we might come to realize t…"

64 Apr 12, 2013

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service