Atheist Nexus Logo

Richard Neil Harrison's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"From what I can see, Western countries seem to be obsessed by destabilising secular…"

Richard Neil Harrison replied Mar 7 to The United States involvement in the Middle East

100 Mar 10
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Here's one: 'Why are you against female clerics, when Christian mosaics from the 3r…"

Richard Neil Harrison replied Mar 7 to Best questions to ask a Christian?

53 Mar 10
Reply by Chuck Roast

"I believe that the main motivator for conflict and war is greed. World War One may w…"

Richard Neil Harrison replied Mar 7 to Does Richard Dawkins overstate in his book The God Delusion that "Religion is the sole cause of conflict in the world"? What are your opinions?

26 Mar 22
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

"With regard to Q.3, I would say that the question itself is wrong. I'm thinking of p…"

Richard Neil Harrison replied May 4, 2013 to Responding to Believers' "Difficult" Questions About Atheism

107 May 9, 2013
Reply by Mathew T.

"Indeed - Not everything in the religious texts is made up, just most of it. The bits…"

Richard Neil Harrison replied Apr 25, 2013 to Unreliable Bible

63 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Two Cult Survivor

"To be fair, there are a lot of Catholics in England, many of Irish ancestry. Some of…"

Richard Neil Harrison replied Apr 25, 2013 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

518 Feb 17
Reply by Freethinker31

"Here in England, Atheism seems to be so prevalent that the 'coming out' thing doesn'…"

Richard Neil Harrison replied Apr 25, 2013 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

518 Feb 17
Reply by Freethinker31

"You know, I bet you're not the only one. Just the only one with enough guts to be ho…"

Richard Neil Harrison replied Apr 25, 2013 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1241 Mar 12
Reply by SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE

"I am from Lancaster, England. By day I work as a Staff Nurse, and by night I play Ro…"

Richard Neil Harrison replied Apr 25, 2013 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1241 Mar 12
Reply by SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service