Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty's Discussions (461)

Discussions Replied To (397) Replies Latest Activity

"As long as you call it 'An Atheist's Manifesto' I can express my atheist manifesto…"

Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty replied May 13, 2010 to The Atheist Manifesto?

10 May 13, 2010
Reply by Johnsky

""I found this very disconcerting." Why? One rather dim young women expressing views…"

Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty replied May 12, 2010 to Islamic student tells the truth

4 May 12, 2010
Reply by Jean Jacques

""The only problem I foresee is what if it's really shitty brew. " Compared with wha…"

Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty replied May 9, 2010 to Godless atheist beer is about to enter the USA!

34 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Steve

"Last night:New series of 'Foyle's War'. Good show and I am in lust with Honeysuckle…"

Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty replied May 9, 2010 to What are you watching?

92 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Richard Wilson

""Tarquin I hope you are writing Moira's biography, I would love to read it." Nah,sh…"

Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty replied May 8, 2010 to I'm at the age when I have to start going to funerals at an alarming rate.

24 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Raizinette

""Where one of my greatnieces tripped over a puppy leash and smashed her little face…"

Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty replied May 6, 2010 to I'm at the age when I have to start going to funerals at an alarming rate.

24 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Raizinette

"@FXR; The most obvious answer to your question is 'Yes'.and 'so what'? Atheists are…"

Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty replied May 4, 2010 to Atheist religious tendencies.

21 May 7, 2010
Reply by FXR

"DO I boycott religious businesses? No. It's not in my best interest to do so. I hav…"

Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty replied May 4, 2010 to Boycotting Religious Businesses?

63 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Diana

"There's actually a rather ordinary movie about the massacre,starring Jon Voigt," Sep…"

Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty replied May 4, 2010 to Are Mormons going to kill us?

39 May 14, 2012
Reply by booklover

"I'm in the same boat. I've lost 5 blood relatives in the last 5 years (Dad,2 aunts,…"

Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty replied May 3, 2010 to I'm at the age when I have to start going to funerals at an alarming rate.

24 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Raizinette

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service