Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty's Discussions (461)

Discussions Replied To (397) Replies Latest Activity

""He aint buying it, says my convictions should be strong enough that I don't need af…"

Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty replied May 19, 2010 to My b/f, an Atheist, believes I've just joined an organized (anti)religion .

33 May 20, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

""I have had the same issue with the Hitler position. From quotes (not just 1 or 2) i…"

Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty replied May 18, 2010 to Nixon hated Jews...and so did Billy Graham?

4 May 18, 2010
Reply by Stephen Moore

"Non American here. My understand is that you have the right to make an affirmation…"

Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty replied May 18, 2010 to Swearing on the Bible.

34 May 29, 2011
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

""Many people think this is a god experience. How can we refute this? " It's not up…"

Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty replied May 16, 2010 to How much proof do people need?

8 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Stephen Moore

""I know my bible, no worries on all the horrible things it says. " Ask a Christian…"

Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty replied May 16, 2010 to Feminism and the Church at large

8 May 28, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

""So how did you get them to finally stop? We don't have any here." I answered the d…"

Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty replied May 15, 2010 to One method of dealing with door-to-door proselytizers

34 May 17, 2010
Reply by David Prentice

""I ask a lot of questions, which aren't too helpful. I finally agree because I'm not…"

Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty replied May 15, 2010 to Unethical Assignment?

52 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Sandra Stott

""Religion, in and of itself, is the true Hypocrisy in the world. " Is the true hyp…"

Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty replied May 14, 2010 to The Hypocrisy of Religion

3 May 15, 2010
Reply by Johnsky

""I'm curious about this too. There is a lot of talk of positive near death experienc…"

Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty replied May 13, 2010 to religous experiences/ post death-revival experiences

4 May 16, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"----and predictably,the Catholic church objects,in an attempt to protect any current…"

Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty replied May 13, 2010 to FL's Charlie Crist signs HB525, at the behest of the Catholic groups...

2 May 16, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service