Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty's Discussions (461)

Discussions Replied To (397) Replies Latest Activity

""-----and jerks!!!" But I'd be really really lonely. "Everyone in the world is cra…"

Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty replied Jun 4, 2010 to Why religion is fundamentally and basically immoral and evil, and should be banned.

191 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Abnormal

"Lots of luck with that. Not something I support,[I think the premise is facile and…"

Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty replied Jun 2, 2010 to Why religion is fundamentally and basically immoral and evil, and should be banned.

191 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Abnormal

""Do you think that forcing children into religion is child abuse? " Forcing? Yes.…"

Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty replied Jun 1, 2010 to Do you think that religion is child abuse?

38 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Sam Jones

"Self serving Christian sophistry is legend: EG: The word 'usury' actually means t…"

Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty replied May 29, 2010 to Police Investigate Anglican Church

4 May 30, 2010
Reply by Jaume

""Live every day like it's your last. Save the regrets for when you're dead..." is my…"

Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty replied May 27, 2010 to What are your pet peeves?

271 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Pat

""Velour. Yes, perfect for a man's shirt with a plunging vee-neck, set off by an oste…"

Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty replied May 27, 2010 to What are your pet peeves?

271 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Pat

""Oh, so it was Nixon? Wasn't he impeached? " No and so what if he was? Impeachment…"

Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty replied May 25, 2010 to Welfare Reforms?

12 May 25, 2010
Reply by Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty

"John Buchan? The novelist and erstwhile Governor General of Canada? Might be a be h…"

Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty replied May 24, 2010 to A foolish reply .. help me to answer

13 May 25, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

"The worst personal experiences in my opinion: Betrayal by a person you trust implic…"

Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty replied May 22, 2010 to What are the worst things for human being's spirit?

6 May 29, 2010
Reply by Selen

""In order to presuppose either side of the argument there must be a god to allow pre…"

Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty replied May 22, 2010 to Presuppositional apologetics: explanation requested.

7 May 23, 2010
Reply by Phil

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service