Michael Brice's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds like the xtian was looking for conflict, 'cause who really gives a tinker's…"

Michael Brice replied Dec 3, 2012 to How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

179 Jan 7
Reply by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

" Perhaps a bad analogy, let us know how things go, good luck."

Michael Brice replied Dec 3, 2012 to Is it ever ok for an Atheist to use church community services?

24 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Patrick F

"Should a christian refuse an operation because it will be performed by an atheist?…"

Michael Brice replied Dec 2, 2012 to Is it ever ok for an Atheist to use church community services?

24 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Patrick F

"She is awesome, unfortunately she is also probably at the top of some wacko's 'hit-…"

Michael Brice replied Nov 24, 2012 to What a Debate! Too Bad They Don't See it as a Clash of Religions, Too

1 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Michael Brice

"Your first sentence says it all. And, you sound like a great Mom. I wish you and su…"

Michael Brice replied Nov 11, 2012 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

220 Feb 2
Reply by kent l thompson

"I would reply that it is unlikely that I am wrong, but in the event that I am when…"

Michael Brice replied Nov 8, 2012 to What If we're wrong??

102 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Dogly

"Mark, I really like and appreciate your response, as a former english teacher I fi…"

Michael Brice replied Nov 2, 2012 to Conducting a simple atheist study, need un minuto of your time.

94 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by April Spitzer

"I think you miss my point, English definitions are already standardized, and those…"

Michael Brice replied Nov 2, 2012 to Conducting a simple atheist study, need un minuto of your time.

94 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by April Spitzer

"Again, with all due respect, I suggest reference to a dictionary, rather than defi…"

94 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by April Spitzer

"Lol, doesn't anybody use the dictionary nowadays? It's a really handy tool for fi…"

Michael Brice replied Nov 1, 2012 to Conducting a simple atheist study, need un minuto of your time.

94 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by April Spitzer

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service