Richard K. Emms's Discussions (139)

Discussions Replied To (132) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a modest collection of good Atheist reads.  Some Dawkins like the God Dillusi…"

Richard K. Emms replied Aug 2, 2011 to What is a favorite non-theist book of yours or what are you reading now?

40 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Robert M. Reed

""Good Luck" to me means "I hope you beat the odds".  Ergo, mathematical."

Richard K. Emms replied Aug 1, 2011 to Superstition and Believing in Luck.

19 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Rudy Ruddell

"I hear the age 14 on a regulay basis.  It's obviously the age where hormones are wel…"

Richard K. Emms replied Jul 19, 2011 to How old were you when you declared yourself an atheist?

79 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Tony Carroll

"One of my favorite stories is of an old friend.  He was Russian Jewish, and his wife…"

Richard K. Emms replied Jul 19, 2011 to Religion should be illegal to teach to children. Is this a violation of religious freedom?

34 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Richard K. Emms

"I've always believed that "honest politics" is a prime example of an oxy-moron.  Erg…"

Richard K. Emms replied Jul 15, 2011 to Do you think the United States will ever pass an amendment making atheism against the law?

20 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by mojo5501

"I find that this discussion always has a lot of hypothetical threads attached.  I ca…"

Richard K. Emms replied Jul 11, 2011 to Proving a Negative Claim

170 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by C.J. Scoggins

"A similar story;    A couple of years ago a dear friend's son wrecked his motorcycle…"

Richard K. Emms replied Jul 7, 2011 to Lunchtime discussions

5 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Goz

"OK, my observations of Wicca;    Wicca is very spiritual.  It seems to attract the a…"

Richard K. Emms replied Jul 1, 2011 to Do you think all religions are harmful even seemingly benign ones like Wicca or only the main orthodox religions?

19 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"Booklover,    That's refreshing to hear.  I think we all may often make assumptions.…"

Richard K. Emms replied Jun 28, 2011 to Home Schooling

18 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Greetings Brother Sam.     "

Richard K. Emms replied Jun 27, 2011 to Greetings from Brother Sam, somewhere in the Alleghenies

3 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Dustin Williams

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service