Christine's Discussions (166)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"As for the specific quote, Wikipedia seems to have an explanation: Einstein expresse…"

Christine replied 18 hours ago to When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein

8 5 hours ago
Reply by Future

"Einstein referred to "God" as a metaphor for the laws of physics. He was pretty clea…"

Christine replied 18 hours ago to When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein

8 5 hours ago
Reply by Future

"Indeed, he's a terrific addition to the atheist community. Love listening to him do…"

Christine replied 18 hours ago to Eradicating the Faith Virus - A Conversation with Peter Boghossian

8 2 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"She did say that a transgression is still wrong even if you apologize or make up for…"

Christine replied yesterday to What exactly is "sin" anyway??

12 9 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Joan, it's a nice feeling to have "come out" to my in-laws. They now know for sure w…"

Christine replied on Tuesday to Finally attended an atheist lecture!

15 on Tuesday
Reply by Loren Miller

"Folks who refuse medical care are choosing a fast route to their hereafter, wherever…"

Christine replied on Tuesday to Finally attended an atheist lecture!

15 on Tuesday
Reply by Loren Miller

"The philosophy behind the shirts is understandable, but even if they are just shapes…"

Christine replied on Sunday to Religious Symbols Without Religion

9 on Monday
Reply by Andrew Bradford Hoke

"Cute, but the "T" looks way too much like a regular cross, especially in passing or…"

Christine replied on Saturday to Religious Symbols Without Religion

9 on Monday
Reply by Andrew Bradford Hoke

"I wouldn't work for a company who was fundamentally (religious or otherwise) against…"

Christine replied on Saturday to Post Hobby Lobby

35 on Tuesday
Reply by Freethinker31

"If both people can make it work, great. Was about to post "for me, no way, never," a…"

Christine replied Jul 17 to Open relationships

20 Jul 17
Reply by Christine

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service