Christine's Discussions (237)

Discussions Replied To (211) Replies Latest Activity

"My born again cube neighbor (the one who equated atheism and criminals) has been say…"

Christine replied on Thursday to How do you deal with being disliked / hated?

35 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Maybe it's more of a guy thing. Even when I'm miserable, I can't bring myself to inf…"

Christine replied on Thursday to Is there a correlation between being sad and being a jerk

8 on Saturday
Reply by Travis Hedglin

"If it drives you back to using, then clearly it's an excuse to keep going back to ol…"

Christine replied on Thursday to are you inclined to torture yourself?

3 on Thursday
Reply by Michael Penn

"I've always felt that orthodox jews must be a race of people with severe OCD to keep…"

Christine replied on Thursday to If only they KNEW! :-(

6 on Thursday
Reply by Patricia

"Wow that is rough, hormones are definitely a challenge! As I've posted before, I hav…"

Christine replied on Wednesday to How do you deal with being disliked / hated?

35 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"When it comes to depression, it's easy to fall into the habit of blaming outside inf…"

Christine replied Sep 6 to Isolation and Depression

58 Sep 7
Reply by Steve

"The lack of evidence never mattered to the religious, hence their faith. While it's…"

Christine replied Sep 3 to Interesting Article - 5 Reasons to Suspect Jesus Never Existed

9 Sep 3
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Exactly. I told my atheist co-worker that we need to start our own religion, and he…"

Christine replied Sep 3 to An Interesting Account of a Former High-level Christian Activist Who Had a "Crisis of Faith"

10 Sep 3
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Hmmm, so they study the bible. Might be a good way to keep up with biblical nonsense…"

Christine replied Sep 3 to UUA

11 Sep 7
Reply by Jonathan Tweet

"I read something about this guy, definitely not surprising. I had no idea the minist…"

Christine replied Sep 2 to Mars Hill Church

2 Sep 2
Reply by Christine

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service