§kürrý's Discussions (178)

Discussions Started (34) Replies Latest Activity

Tax Loopholes for Religious Organizations, Panel Composed Exclusively of Evangelical Christians

Email I just received;   It was announced yesterday that a commission formed at the request of U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) to "s…

Started by §kürrý in Politics

1 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Will Faithless Sophia

New Bill O'Reilly Meme

FTA: Last month, Fox News host Bill O’Reilly stepped into instant Internet infamy when, in a debate with American Atheists president David…

Started by §kürrý in Comedy

10 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Michael Peterson

Facebook Win

I just wanted to share a nice win on facebook. A friend of mine is having a rough time right now and posted a sad status. Right away someon…

Started by §kürrý in Water Cooler

17 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Steve

Evolution Art Contest by Baptist Church (REAL) *BONUS Anti-Gay Rhetoric*

I found this after reading something his wife said on one of those "Things Fundies Say" sites. I thought this was pretty entertaining, this…

Started by §kürrý in Comedy

1 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Johnsky

8 Religious Companies You Give Money To

Some of you may not care, it bothers me quite a bit because I don't feel that an employer should be picking side of religion. There have be…

40 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Pascual H Romero

Hipster Faith or Trying to Lure Kids to Your Sanctuary

It has been done again and again, en ever morphing scene to try and meld what is a passing fad with an out-dated religion in order to try a…

Started by §kürrý in Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious

6 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by §kürrý

TIME Magazine: "Does the Death of 200 Cows in Wisconsin Confirm Biblical Prophecy?"

Spoiler: No.   Seriously Time? Wtf kind of reporting is this?   "For a number of Christian theologians, it's enough to suggest the end of d…

Started by §kürrý in Sacred Texts

6 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Daniel W (Sentient Biped)

Arizona Shooter, "Ardent Atheist" - Huff Post

While Rush Limbaugh asks us not to blame Fox or talk radio, Huffington Post points out that the shooter was an "Ardent Atheist". Granted it…

11 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by §kürrý

Church sued in sex-abuse case sues victim’s parents

Just another article that I found that makes me /facepalm/FTA" First, a youth leader in a western Missouri church pleaded guilty to sexual…

6 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Louis

AFA wants a boycott of Chase for not having Christmas trees

Another Christian who believes they are the only ones who deserves respect and ignores the separation of church and state.FTAPerfectly sane…

6 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Brent Feeney

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service