Shannon's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"my dad was a korean war vet.  the only time he mentions the war was to get pissed at…"

Shannon replied Jun 17, 2012 to So that's why Kerry, McCain etc.. had Vietnam exp. yet Cheney/Bush n Romney did not...

28 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Richard Goscicki

"R  "My dad told me he believes because he "feel[s] better when believing than when n…"

Shannon replied Feb 6, 2012 to Amusing Responses You Got From People When You Came Out About Being An Atheist.

470 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Rusty

"I told my children that I didn't believe in god.  I wanted them to have permission t…"

Shannon replied Dec 25, 2011 to Amusing Responses You Got From People When You Came Out About Being An Atheist.

470 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Rusty

"I know discrimination is wrong.  A lot of people who fear muslims on principal find…"

Shannon replied Dec 25, 2011 to Amusing Responses You Got From People When You Came Out About Being An Atheist.

470 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Rusty

"I put mutilation in quotations for that reason.  For many it is corrective.  Just th…"

Shannon replied Dec 24, 2011 to Why is antigay rhetoric so effective? Why the antigay obsession?

15 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Rob van Senten

"One rule and set of expectations for the first world and another for the third.  Can…"

Shannon replied Dec 22, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5
Reply by Neil Clark Reinhardt

"If all this is true then circumscision will increase the transmission rates from mal…"

Shannon replied Dec 22, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

"That's enough information to make me envious. Thanks. Im sure the younger crowd issu…"

Shannon replied Dec 21, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

"Gosh.  I think for many people it just seems so foreign. The idea that a man (and it…"

Shannon replied Dec 21, 2011 to Why is antigay rhetoric so effective? Why the antigay obsession?

15 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Rob van Senten

"While not looking for volunteers- Im curious about the different feel of circumcised…"

Shannon replied Dec 21, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service