Michael OL's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"  Joshua,               If I understand your point about religious persuasion correc…"

Michael OL replied Jan 21, 2013 to Might as well start with my life story, right?

43 Jul 2
Reply by Fallen Angel

"Joshua, your experience is yet another data-point supporting the idea that non-belie…"

Michael OL replied Jan 20, 2013 to Might as well start with my life story, right?

43 Jul 2
Reply by Fallen Angel

"The implicit idea behind "prayer" is that if the individual remains without prayer,…"

Michael OL replied Jan 20, 2013 to What do you guys say when someone offers to pray for you?

33 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"              The Abrahamic religions, with their doctrine of anthropomorphic creato…"

Michael OL replied Jan 2, 2013 to Has anyone noticed that most atheists…

66 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

"Following others' lead, here is an attempt to return to the original question in thi…"

Michael OL replied Dec 31, 2012 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

311 Jul 11
Reply by Freethinker31

"Russell (and others), The statistics on homicide rate, and on gun-related homicide…"

Michael OL replied Dec 25, 2012 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

311 Jul 11
Reply by Freethinker31

"Traditionally, a bad harvest is always blamed on insufficient sacrifices (and thus i…"

Michael OL replied Dec 21, 2012 to Connecticut and Huckabee.

13 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by MB

"I'll be the first to concede that my capacity to "defend myself" with a firearm is l…"

Michael OL replied Dec 20, 2012 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

311 Jul 11
Reply by Freethinker31

"I often travel overseas and observe armed policemen or security guards.  There are m…"

Michael OL replied Dec 20, 2012 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

311 Jul 11
Reply by Freethinker31

"It's amusing that the source of scandal is not abuse of public funds or a member of…"

Michael OL replied Aug 20, 2012 to Rep. Kevin Yoder (R.-KS) Goes Skinny Dipping in Sea of Galilee

11 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Lillie

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service