John Aultman's Discussions (387)

Discussions Replied To (355) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome Slav and congratulations on your graduation and acceptance into graduate sch…"

John Aultman replied May 3 to Hi!

3 May 3
Reply by booklover

"Not only do I hope they reach atheist who feel threatened with coming out but also e…"

John Aultman replied May 2 to New Coalition Will Highlight Anti-Atheist Discrimination in America

4 May 2
Reply by John Aultman

"Welcome John"

John Aultman replied May 1 to Hey everyone

3 May 1
Reply by Shawn

"Welcome Kelly, You are among friends."

John Aultman replied May 1 to Hello

16 May 1
Reply by Kelly Park

"I agree with Mark Twain... "Religion was invented when the first con man met the fir…"

John Aultman replied Apr 30 to Every cell is an Individual, but Mark 2:17 commands me to take FULL advantage of all medical research

18 May 1
Reply by Plinius

"I believe there is some truth to it."

John Aultman replied Apr 29 to New GOP slogan

5 Apr 29
Reply by Pat

"I only wish I could vote for him."

John Aultman replied Apr 29 to Arizona's Atheist Candidate for Congress

9 May 2
Reply by eric stone

"Many of the conservatives said McCain was brilliant for choosing Palin for his VP bu…"

John Aultman replied Apr 29 to Sarah Palin's Unfortunate Choice of Words: "Waterboarding is how we baptize terrorists."

36 Apr 30
Reply by James M. Martin

"I'm not an engineer but this thing looks and apparently was an accident waiting to h…"

John Aultman replied Apr 26 to the black humour of god - this just in from the BBC - John Paul II crucifix crushes man in northern Italy

13 Apr 27
Reply by Anon

"May the force be with you SB and may the Flying Spaghetti Monster wrap you in his no…"

John Aultman replied Apr 22 to Christian Group: Fast 40 days to prevent gay marriage.

22 Apr 23
Reply by booklover

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service