John Aultman's Discussions (406)

Discussions Replied To (369) Replies Latest Activity

"I saw the movie James and was terrific. "

John Aultman replied Jun 6 to Baptism & Other Indoctrination Devices Used by The Priesthood to Keep Us, From Infancy, in the Thrall of the Faith

12 Jun 11
Reply by James M. Martin

"This doesn't surprise me.  In my 65 years some of the most ignorant, stupid and ment…"

John Aultman replied Jun 5 to Baptism & Other Indoctrination Devices Used by The Priesthood to Keep Us, From Infancy, in the Thrall of the Faith

12 Jun 11
Reply by James M. Martin

"I think you handled the situation very will.  You put her in a position trying to de…"

John Aultman replied Jun 5 to Co-worker revealed her true colors yesterday

45 Jun 12
Reply by Christine

"The internet where religions come to die.  http://old.richarddawkins.net/videos/5508…"

John Aultman replied Jun 4 to Southern Baptist membership declines for 7th year

14 Jun 13
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

" A 2011 Pew Research Poll shows that for every person that joined the RCC four leave…"

John Aultman replied Jun 4 to Catholic Horror: 800 in Mass Grave at Chidren's Home

32 Jun 4
Reply by Patricia

"This statement: "For teachers like Shumate, whose son is gay, the clause threatens t…"

John Aultman replied Jun 3 to Morality clause for teachers in Cincinnati

6 Jun 3
Reply by Loren Miller

"I see no difference between the RCC and the unspeakable horrors it's afflicted on th…"

John Aultman replied Jun 3 to Catholic Horror: 800 in Mass Grave at Chidren's Home

32 Jun 4
Reply by Patricia

"I had a good laugh too."

John Aultman replied Jun 1 to Remember the Sabbath or you gotta be shitten me

6 Jun 2
Reply by Pat

"Welcome Gena,  your answer does not falls flat it's honest.  People deal with these…"

John Aultman replied May 31 to What to say?

32 May 31
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Link to article on the bill.  http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/1-tennessee-passe…"

John Aultman replied May 28 to Tennessee's Anti Gay Law.

7 May 29
Reply by Plinius

RSS

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service