John Aultman's Discussions (405)

Discussions Replied To (369) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome Eclectic."

John Aultman replied Dec 12 to Greetings from Eclectic

5 Dec 12
Reply by John Aultman

"Over the years I've had similar arguments with Theists and my conclusion is the same…"

John Aultman replied Dec 8 to Typical Theist

32 Dec 11
Reply by Michael Penn

"I can hear his excuse... I swear, I was there trying to save those lost souls from t…"

John Aultman replied Dec 4 to Show Me Four Baptists And I'll Show You a Fifth

20 Dec 6
Reply by Loren Miller

"Yes it does Loren."

John Aultman replied Oct 30 to The Results Are In: America Is Dumb and on the Road to Getting Dumber

26 Oct 31
Reply by Rasheeda Nizam

"La Bamba https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH9K5YTR2k4"

John Aultman replied Oct 29 to Jesus y Su Mariachis

9 Oct 31
Reply by James M. Martin

"Try this link. http://news.softpedia.com/news/4th-Century-Glass-Plate-Shows-Jesus-Wi…"

John Aultman replied Oct 8 to The New Jesus Really Fits In

4 Oct 8
Reply by Michael Penn

"No but it doesn't surprise me.  "

John Aultman replied Oct 6 to Jehovah's Witnesses seducing people to convert them?

38 Oct 8
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Hello Fiona, here are two links to atheist/freethinker groups in Ky. Hope this helps…"

John Aultman replied Sep 26 to Trouble meeting other atheists

24 Nov 3
Reply by Fiona Hawke

"Good one SB thanks"

John Aultman replied Sep 19 to Flying Spaghetti Monster invades heaven.

13 Oct 19
Reply by Deidre

"I'm not a Native American I've never had to live on a reservation and be controlled…"

John Aultman replied Sep 16 to Is it racist to call a football team the Washington Redskins?

22 Sep 16
Reply by Freethinker31

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Tom Sarbeck replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
26 minutes ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
29 minutes ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
33 minutes ago
38 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
44 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
47 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
56 minutes ago
David Seidman replied to Carrot Hare's discussion Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!
1 hour ago
David Seidman replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Men not empathic partners in the group Feminist Atheists
1 hour ago
David Seidman replied to Rasheeda Nizam's discussion Religious Diversity
1 hour ago
Patricia commented on Patricia's photo
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service