Anthony Hordern's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm sorry to have to tell you this, Kim, but Ron Low is completely right: you were t…"

Anthony Hordern replied Jan 16, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5
Reply by Neil Clark Reinhardt

"As I've already made plain to you, there is no question that the foreskin is not "vi…"

Anthony Hordern replied Jan 9, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

"If male circumcision was supported as being highly effective for what?"

Anthony Hordern replied Jan 7, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

"There is no doubt that foreskin is not necessary for survival, although circumcision…"

Anthony Hordern replied Jan 7, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

"Foreskin is part of the penis which is, like the eyes, an acute sensory organ; the p…"

573 May 5

"A common problem where? I don't really understand what you're talking about. Most of…"

Anthony Hordern replied Jan 3, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

"I think children will have more success at finding a 'mate' if they are raised to be…"

Anthony Hordern replied Jan 3, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

"Which jury would this be? I mean seriously if you want to know the sexual benefits o…"

573 May 5

"You are correct in observing the provocative and controversial usage of the term 'ge…"

573 May 5

"Thank you :)"

573 May 5

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service