Anthony Hordern's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"If male circumcision was supported as being highly effective for what?"

Anthony Hordern replied Jan 7, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"There is no doubt that foreskin is not necessary for survival, although circumcision…"

Anthony Hordern replied Jan 7, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"Foreskin is part of the penis which is, like the eyes, an acute sensory organ; the p…"

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"A common problem where? I don't really understand what you're talking about. Most of…"

Anthony Hordern replied Jan 3, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"I think children will have more success at finding a 'mate' if they are raised to be…"

Anthony Hordern replied Jan 3, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"Which jury would this be? I mean seriously if you want to know the sexual benefits o…"

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"You are correct in observing the provocative and controversial usage of the term 'ge…"

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"Thank you :)"

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"Community of interest standard? What is this babble? Are you saying that a person or…"

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"Funny how you don't consider female circumcision as a "surgical vaccine". I wonder w…"

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service