Anthony Hordern's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello. Thanks for your comment. May I ask where you come from and if you have any so…"

Anthony Hordern replied Apr 4 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"The financial cost of the procedure differs depending on location. Sometimes it is c…"

Anthony Hordern replied Dec 8, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"Thanks for your response. I do not believe that Rob or myself have treated you with…"

Anthony Hordern replied Mar 1, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"  All the skin on the penis ("attached to the penis") is a Part Of The Penis. It is…"

Anthony Hordern replied Mar 1, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"Well said. In spite of any benefits that may or may not exist to circumcision, what…"

Anthony Hordern replied Feb 22, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"Thank you for sharing your personal story. I am just going to clarify a few points o…"

Anthony Hordern replied Feb 14, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"Is there any way you can sue or take any kind of legal action against the person or…"

Anthony Hordern replied Feb 5, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"  That is very sad. A hard cross to bear. Perhaps we can use our sufferings, though,…"

Anthony Hordern replied Feb 4, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"  Many doctors used to recommend labotomies and leaching; it doesn't make their opin…"

Anthony Hordern replied Feb 3, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

"And now, as ever, it is good to challenge social custom and religious tradition. At…"

Anthony Hordern replied Jan 22, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

552 Apr 4
Reply by Ron Low

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service