Claudia M. Mazzucco's Discussions (271)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"A FEW NOTES ON THE CANONICAL JEWISH BOOKS The Hebrew Bible contains twenty-four boo…"

Claudia M. Mazzucco replied Nov 3, 2010 to A Few Notes On Christer Scripture

4 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Claudia M. Mazzucco

"America is one of the most tolerant countries in the entire world. There are about 2…"

Claudia M. Mazzucco replied Aug 12, 2010 to The Mosque at “Ground Zero”

12 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Lisa

"Stephen J. Gould has proposed that if we “ran the tape” of evolution again we would…"

Claudia M. Mazzucco replied Aug 10, 2010 to A Monday morning question for my new friends

16 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Gwaithmir

"Matt, when you speak of "later inventions" in Christianity after the death of Jesus,…"

Claudia M. Mazzucco replied Jul 27, 2010 to If I have kids, I plan on teaching them about Jesus.

129 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Edward Teach

"Hi Sam, Will you explain the reasons why you are calling Jesus “the greatest lie eve…"

Claudia M. Mazzucco replied Jul 27, 2010 to If I have kids, I plan on teaching them about Jesus.

129 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Edward Teach

"Dear Phil, As a non-believing tourist frequently I find myself impressed by the Bib…"

Claudia M. Mazzucco replied Jun 21, 2010 to A note on sources/The Bible as historical document

42 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Matt VDB

"Dear Phil, There are many Christians who do not observe the religion, who yet would…"

Claudia M. Mazzucco replied Jun 14, 2010 to A note on sources/The Bible as historical document

42 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Matt VDB

"An important distinction between a myth and a real person is how the figure impacts…"

Claudia M. Mazzucco replied Jun 11, 2010 to A note on sources/The Bible as historical document

42 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Matt VDB

"In the sixties a publisher made a lot of money by putting out a “Bible, Designed to…"

Claudia M. Mazzucco replied Jun 11, 2010 to A note on sources/The Bible as historical document

42 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Matt VDB

"For the Greeks, Faith was a powerful word, pistis, and for the Romans, fides, with t…"

Claudia M. Mazzucco replied May 24, 2010 to Define Faith...

79 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by George Hanson

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service