Edward Teach's Discussions (1,057)

Discussions Replied To (513) Replies Latest Activity

"Ugh... Disturbing"

Edward Teach replied Aug 11, 2012 to Thank God "Romney" Has Chosen Ryan!

61 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"With ya on that one!"

Edward Teach replied Aug 11, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

779 Aug 14
Reply by prem prakash pandey

"Right on! Existentialism makes life your artistic canvas. Very liberating and empowe…"

Edward Teach replied Aug 11, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

779 Aug 14

"Gotta be Janis! A guy from Tennessee in radio in the 60s told me of covering Janis…"

779 Aug 14

"Kudos to Ireland!!!"

Edward Teach replied Aug 9, 2012 to Worldwide Atheistm on the Rise (led by Ireland)

25 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Ho hum... I told em pirates are intrinsically interesting. No need for magic and spe…"

Edward Teach replied Aug 5, 2012 to Atheism and Death: The Test of Your Convictions

70 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by booklover

";-)"

Edward Teach replied Aug 4, 2012 to Atheism and Death: The Test of Your Convictions

70 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Well articulated, James. I've been getting this comment from family, "I know you do…"

Edward Teach replied Aug 4, 2012 to Atheism and Death: The Test of Your Convictions

70 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by booklover

"The nature of the human animal makes me leery of democracy"

Edward Teach replied Aug 3, 2012 to The Unifying Effect of Bigotry

23 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Tammy S

"I know.... No shame"

Edward Teach replied Aug 3, 2012 to The Unifying Effect of Bigotry

23 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Tammy S

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
13 minutes ago
Freethinker31 commented on Freethinker31's blog post About that Bible
35 minutes ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
56 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
k.h. ky replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Flying Spaghetti Monster invades heaven.
1 hour ago
k.h. ky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
1 hour ago
Tara Toleman joined John Tidwell's group
1 hour ago
Sentient Biped commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
1 hour ago
Sentient Biped replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Christine replied to Sentient Biped's discussion If Atheists spoke to religious people the way religious people speak to atheists"
2 hours ago
Christine replied to sflmac's discussion God cured Doctor's Ebola disease.
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service