Jason Torpy's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"I think the fair thing to re-post there is "no problem. I wouldn't post anything I'm…"

Jason Torpy replied Mar 14, 2010 to Great Now I have to watch my back... hahaha

39 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Michael J. Maloney

"I agree that a personalized avatar is important. I disagree with making an annoying…"

Jason Torpy replied Feb 1, 2010 to I need a picture!

41 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Jason Torpy

"There is an old school iidb (now frdb) post that collected hundreds of secular/nonth…"

Jason Torpy replied Jan 30, 2010 to The atheist ichthus: Do we have a secret symbol?

34 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Johnsky

"I'm saying there's no free will because there's nothing separate from natural intera…"

Jason Torpy replied Jan 19, 2010 to 'Free will' is proof of 'no god'.

182 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Tom Pandelaere

"Maybe predetermined isn't the right word, but actions certainly lie in a line of cau…"

Jason Torpy replied Jan 16, 2010 to Somebody said "my actions aren't predetermined".

17 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Freedom of Anonymity

"A soul that black almost makes me believe in souls."

Jason Torpy replied Jan 16, 2010 to Rant on scumbag pat Robertson

4 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Adrienne Darby

"Free Will is always brought up as the defense for the Problem of Evil. I always like…"

Jason Torpy replied Jan 16, 2010 to 'Free will' is proof of 'no god'.

182 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Tom Pandelaere

"I'm no expert, but my understanding is that honesty and openness is a basic fundamen…"

Jason Torpy replied Jan 16, 2010 to Would coming out hinder therapy?

10 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by mrs kelligurl

"I guess no one is interested... But in case someone drops by, it wasn't Pascal's Wag…"

Jason Torpy replied Aug 31, 2009 to Atlanta - Sermons for those 'losing religion'

2 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Nature-based religions are fine as long as you are doing it to celebrate your origin…"

Jason Torpy replied May 25, 2009 to Pagan-Atheist: Is there such a thing?

108 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Scooter Crone

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Grinning Cat replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Antarctic process melts Arctic in the group Eco-Logical: A Group for Environmentalists
9 minutes ago
Grinning Cat liked Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Antarctic process melts Arctic
12 minutes ago
Patricia replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
18 minutes ago
matthew greenberg replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
29 minutes ago
Patricia replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
36 minutes ago
Patricia liked matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
40 minutes ago
matthew greenberg posted a discussion
41 minutes ago
Richard Goscicki replied to Richard Goscicki's discussion Marijuana and Atheism
1 hour ago

Scot Hinson just added their location.
(via Member Map)

1 hour ago
Joan Denoo posted discussions
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher in the group Atheist News
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher in the group Atheist News
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service