Glen Rosenberg's Discussions (217)

Discussions Replied To (217) Replies Latest Activity

"Tom, I am not sure freedom of religion has not enabled worse than you allude to. On…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Sep 9 to ISIS -- How to combat an ideology?

35 Sep 9
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Pat, the case you site is inapposite. Find a case in which the government of USA int…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Sep 9 to ISIS -- How to combat an ideology?

35 Sep 9
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Sentient, I am of the opinion that Isis seeks world domination and that a clash of c…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Sep 8 to ISIS -- How to combat an ideology?

35 Sep 9
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Initially ISIS ought to be crushed ruthlessly.  In terms of opposing the ideology st…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Sep 7 to ISIS -- How to combat an ideology?

35 Sep 9
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"How about this for size? We can not be utterly certain of the non-existence of any i…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Aug 3 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2278 Sep 22
Reply by The Devian

"How can we account for the transformation? Open minded instead of right minded and n…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Aug 3 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2278 Sep 22
Reply by The Devian

"My sense of time is askew, so I am  not sure, but I enjoyed it as well and your voic…"

Glen Rosenberg replied May 26 to My mother and I had another fight and I'm worried about the future.

19 May 28
Reply by Craigart14

"I wish you the best of the best AIF."

Glen Rosenberg replied May 26 to My mother and I had another fight and I'm worried about the future.

19 May 28
Reply by Craigart14

"AIF, so please research Ketamine, unless you already know about it. Seems like a mir…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Jan 9 to My mother and I had another fight and I'm worried about the future.

19 May 28
Reply by Craigart14

"http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/05/130518153250.htm http://www.science…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Jan 9 to My mother and I had another fight and I'm worried about the future.

19 May 28
Reply by Craigart14

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service