Atheist Nexus Logo

Glen Rosenberg's Discussions (317)

Discussions Replied To (317) Replies Latest Activity

"Beth KZ I like what you have written except for last paragraph. Artificial intellige…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Nov 28, 2012 to the mind

37 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I did not mean to imply that you subscribe to any of that design stuff. Just think t…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Nov 27, 2012 to the mind

37 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Future you have hit on a good theme for mystics and deists. They can justify their p…"

37 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Future, I think you are making an errant conclusion. KW makes sense. Damage the mech…"

37 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I have come to my senses. You people are all nuts. It will be a purpose driven life…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Nov 17, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

807 Feb 17
Reply by Glen Rosenberg

"If the universe is not eternal it may have started like this blog in an uncaused cau…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Nov 16, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

807 Feb 17
Reply by Glen Rosenberg

"Technological troglodyte, I am. Only know of one way to proceed. You tree frog devil…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Nov 16, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

807 Feb 17
Reply by Glen Rosenberg

"TNT666, No offense intended, was only poking fun. Have seen many of your responses o…"

807 Feb 17
Reply by Glen Rosenberg

"No fairsies, TNT snippets make him or her appear to be prolific responder, when a co…"

807 Feb 17
Reply by Glen Rosenberg

"I loop so poetry and songs play agin n agin. Most recently "I dont want to set the w…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Nov 8, 2012 to Any songs stuck in your head?

13 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Nayr Namel

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service