Dale's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Always a good question, luckily my last name gives me a great advantage... damn, tha…"

Dale replied Jul 13, 2010 to How do you cope?

22 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by amer muhammad

"because they get scared, it is like losing your security blanket."

Dale replied Jul 12, 2010 to Atheist "Posers"?

29 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Heather Natale

"It is interesting that you point out the choice of "the religious dullards ethics."…"

Dale replied Jul 11, 2010 to Atheist "Posers"?

29 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Heather Natale

"It is very similar to some of the strategies I have heard of for dealing with telema…"

Dale replied Jul 9, 2010 to The arrogance of being right

230 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Miguel

"I think a lot of what creates "posers" is the attempt at rebelling against the "syst…"

Dale replied Jul 8, 2010 to Atheist "Posers"?

29 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Heather Natale

"It was Bush senior who was quoted that one. I don't know of any official declaration…"

Dale replied Jul 8, 2010 to The arrogance of being right

230 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Miguel

"Though I respect your intentions, I feel rather insulted that you can compile all of…"

Dale replied Jul 7, 2010 to The arrogance of being right

230 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Miguel

"Wonderful to hear your story and welcome. You have a nice combination of hobbies and…"

Dale replied Jul 7, 2010 to Hello

7 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"If I remember correctly they also wanted to do something about the external influenc…"

Dale replied Jul 7, 2010 to Texas Surpasses California as Kook, Spook State

19 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Black Magick Woman

"That is one of the coolest things I have heard of in some time. If you could find a…"

Dale replied Jul 7, 2010 to Frisco (TX) Atheists meet the pastor of a local church

6 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Mark Johnston

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Rick Springfield replied to Rick Springfield's discussion Scientific Adam and Eve in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
46 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Capitalism can't work without a poverty class.
2 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
sk8eycat liked Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo liked Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Atheist in FundyLand posted a discussion
2 hours ago
HPhan replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Hawking Says Higgs Boson Could Destroy the Universe in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service